Sunday, March 23, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 03



REQUEST-02: APOLOGIZE
Hello, Mr Polise, good morning. I hope you read this request. I want to make an explanation about your (beloved) car. I didn’t steal your car. I just borrowed your car. This is my explanation.
At the time, I wanted to rob a…or maybe the biggest bank in your district. I brought a lot of weapons in my big bag. But I had a lot of troubles because I didn’t know if your men always protect that biggest bank. I also had another troubles with my shoes. I fell in five times because I slipped. When I fell, a gun of mine went out and your men saw it. They ran to catch me. Oh no!...
I tried to run but oh no.. When I got to the yard, the taxi had gone.
At the time, I saw a police car. Of course I was very-very happy. I used the car to run because I had the magic key. The magic key could be used for many kind of carrs. I surprised because the car could run with very high speed. So, your men could not catch me.
Finally, I knew that the car was yours (private car). So, I would return it to you. OK! That is my explanation. I hope you can understand about my situation. I don’t steal your car because I am not a thieft. I want to ask sorry too because I have brought your car without your lisence. I hope you can forgive me because if the taxi didn’t go away, I would use the taxi to run away because the taxi had a lot of secret weapon although the taxi can not run with very high speed.
I hope you want to wait for your car because I will bring your car to your own house. Once again, I want to ask sorry. I will wait for your answer. (Tuesday, 19 March 2002, 07.30pm--07.49pm)
Ghosto Phantom

REQUEST-03: THE ELECTRICITY
Hello, Reader!! Good morning or good day or good night, up to you according yourself. Through my first request in this magz, I want to say about my request. I hope Government want to read my first request. This is about my lovely district. I live near some mounts. The moon can be seen from the mount if you use a telescope. I hope Government want to hear my voice. I want the Government to make a good avenue or you can call it Highroad. I also hope that the Government want to make a good houses for us because my own house is very weak (small and ugly). When the storm visits my district, our houses are brought by the storm. I also hope that the government want to make a route for the electricity in my district. If the government have made it, we can watch TV, we can listen the radio, we can sleep soundly every night (because the mosquitos can not disturb us again), we can take a bath without bring the water from the river.
Once again, I hope government want to hear my request. OK, Government, I want to finish my request but I hope you can hear or read my request. My last request is the important request. So, if you hear or read my request, I hope you make a fine route for the electricity first because we have bought  TV, Radio, Rice cooker and another things that need the electricity. I hope you can give your answer soon because we want to watch the world cup on TV. I also want to watch my favourite film. Do you know my favourite film? My favourite film is cartoon (actually anime series from rising sun country). I will wait your answer. Thank you for your attention. (Friday, 22-03-2002, 02.35pm--02.55pm)
HILLBILLY  

INVENTION-03: THE MAGIC CAR
I want to tell you about one of my inventions. At this time, I want to tell you about my magic car. It can do anything except speaking. I make the magic car after I dreamed. An old man came to my dream. He teaches me about the magic car. He tells me anything about the magic car. He came to my dream for a week.
After that, I started to make the magic car. I call it Tornado. I made Tornado from special metals. I also used a lot of special alloys. I made Tornado accoding with the old man’s explanation. I make a Tornado for a month. I was very very happy when I had finished Tornado.
Then I tried Tornado’s power. I used the magic car on the road. WOW. It could run with very high speed. It made Mr. Polise chased me but I didn’t worry because the magic car could change to be an aircraft. So, Mr. Polise could not chase me anymore. Then I saw a big ocean. I wanted to try Tornado’s power on the water and under the water surface.
Then Tornado changed became a ship. Then I commanded Tornado to change to be a submarine. WOW. Tornado was very very strong (incredible, unbelievable). I also could control Tornado used my mind. I couldn’t make second Tornado because the oldman said that I was the man who was believed by him. He also said that I had to use Tornado to help people. That was the reason why I cant make another Tornado.
One day, the Government borrowed Tornado. They wanted to make another Tornado but they could not do it because they got a lot of troubles after they borrowed Tornado. I used Tornado to make a research for the walking island. You can read the story after this invention. (Wednesday, 20 March 2002, 07.20pm--07.48pm)
INVENTOR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...