Sunday, March 23, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 04




ANSWER-03: ABOUT THE CAR
Hello reader, especially Ghosto Phantom! This is my answer about your second request. It doesn’t matter if you bring the car because the car is not mine. I borrow the car from the headquarter although I have a lot of money. I also say.. oh maybe write thank you for you because you want to return the car.
I had received the car last night. Once again I write thank you vey much (maybe more than one thousand) to you. You have to know that there is a bomb in the car. If you didn’t return the car last night, maybe you had killed. But fortunately, you returned the car because after you returned the car, the car exploded loudly.
Then I knew that someone wanted to explode me. I hope you know the one who did it because he called me to ask sorry. He didn’t mean to kill me but wanted to explode you. His name was… I think I forget it but he said that he was your little enemy. Mmm. I also forget about something. Oh, I remember now. My big leader asked me to tell you that you have to replace the car because the car was very very expensive. Do you know why? Because the car could run with very high speed. The car also had a lot of secret weapons. We bought the secret weapons from another secret country. That was the reason why the car was very very expensive. My big leader also asked me to catch you because you had tried to rob a bank. OK. Ghosto Phantom, those are my answer. I will wait for your money to replace the car. If you don’t want to bring the money, you can ask someone to bring it to  my office. (Wednesday, 20-03-2002, 07.40am--08.04am)
Mr. Polise

ANSWER-04: ANSWER FOR HILLBILLY
Hello, Reader, especially for Hillbilly. I have read your request but I don’t know where is your district. You also didn’t say your district’s name. If I don’t know the name, I can not do your request. I can not make a good avenue for your lovely district. I can not make good housing (of course you have to buy it) for you. And the important thing is, I can not make a network for the electricity in your district. So, you have to tell me first about your district’s name and where your district is. After I know it, I will send my men to watch your district. I have to know about anythings in your district. If your district is good, I can (not) make more than your requests. I will make a lot of good avenues (if your district has good nature ground). I will make a lot of good houses (if your district has a lot of woods). I will make (the important thing) some great routes for the electricity. I will make a lot of super market in your district if your district has a lot of people. I will make some avenues for the train (only the avenue, the train will never through your district). I will build a lot of buildings. I will make a harbour. I will make an airport in your district. I will make a zoo (because your district is near the bigforest). I will make a hospital, a police place (station), a restaurant and a prison.
I will make them after you give the name of your district. But if you give the name now, I can not make them now because I am in the big troubles now. I don’t have any money. I am sorry. I think you can not watch the world cup (this year). Maybe you have to wait for ten years again. I am relly relly sorry. Hontou ni gomen nasai. (Saturday, 23-03-2002, 08.20am--08.41am)
GOVERNMENT

DISCOVERY-01: THE WALKING ISLAND
Hello reader! I am Mr. Discoverer. I want to tell you about one of my discoveries. This is about a strange island. I discovered the island near the Java Island. The island was smaller than Borneo Island but I didn’t find the island in the map.
After I found the island, I visited the island but I didn’t meet anyone. It meant, the island was new. I wanted to give a name for the island but it was very hard to find the right words. I went to the central. When I got to the central of the island, I heard a strange voice. It was like the heart voice. The voice come from underground. On the island, there were two mountains. Then I took
A rest for a week.
After a week, I wanted to go to the Java island because I could see Java Island from the island beach. But when I got to the beach, I surprised because I didn’t see the Java Island eventhough I on the right direction. I didn’t see the Java Island but I saw a big ice continent. Finally I knew that was the South Polar. I surprised how came I got to the South Polar. That was the reason why I gave the Walking Island as the name of the strange island.
Then I invited my friend, Inventor, to come to my place in the South Polar. I wanted to tell him about the walking island. I didn’t know if he also found the walking island on his way to my place. He gave Green Snow as the name of the strange island. Finally, we would make a research for the walking island. You will surprise if you know the result. I will tell you the result in different episode of this magz. OK, reader! Goodbye, see you again in the next level. (Wednesday, 20-03-2002, 05.35pm--05.58pm)
Mr. DISCOVERER




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...