Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Share MV angela

SHARING MUSIC VIDEO



Hello, Friend!! How are you! Today I want to share my music video. I edited some video, cut, crop and unite it with the audio from J-music genre. This time, it will be from a group called angela.
The first Music Video is from the song entitled "end of the world" and the video taken from a movie entitled "KNOWING". This song is used for an anime entitled Uchuu no stellvia.


The Second Music Video is from the song entitled "separation" and the video taken from a movie entitled "spiderwick chronicles".

The third Music Video is from the song entitled "Asu e no Brilliant Road (Second Genesis)" and the video taken from a movie entitled "20th century boy". I dont remember which movie I took the clip because the movie is a trilogy movie. This song also used for an anime entitled Uchuu no stellvia.



Thanks for visiting...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...