Friday, February 4, 2000

Undersea Island


A STORY FROM An ISLAND

                Last year, my father bought an island. The island was named North Island. The island was very very beautiful. There are four rivers and its kid and two lakes. There are also two mounts. Maybe they re a couple. My father gave the island as my birthday present. I was very happy. I lived alone on the island. I had to take care the North Island. So I made a plan. I wanted to make the island as a film’s location. Maybe for jurrasic park’s sequel, godzilla’s sequel, the loast world’s sequel, etc. then I made many kinds of adverstisement. I made it at the newspaper, the radios and television. I waited and waited. But no one called me to make a business agreement about the North Island. Finally my business plan stopped (maybe failed).
                Suddenly I heard that my lovely parents in the city had rested in peace. It made me crazy. I didn’t have any money anymore. Whereas I need foods. I walked to search the foods. I really alone at that time. I had to work hardly. finally, I found an apple tree. I was very happy because I didn’t eat for over a month. I ate all of the apples. then I went to sleep. I didn’t remember how long I had slept.
                Suddenly, I woke up when the island shook. I surprised because the mounts wanted to erupte. Many kinds of animals run to safe themselves. But I though that they made tired themselves. They could not go anywhere. The North Island was alone on the ocean. Same like me. I didn’t have (any) friends. Goodby everythings. (31-01-02)


                The big mount (maybe it is the husband) erupted loudly. But I didn’t hear it because I closed my ears. Maybe the mount didn’t like me because I cut his legs yesterday. I had a reasonable reason why I cut his legs. I always fell down when I through his legs. I also burned his hair because I did not like it. The hair was very tall (long is the right word). But I never killed animals there. His wife also angry because I threw away her baby to the ocean. Her baby was a boy. He was born three hundred years ago. He was very very cute (at day) but he cried everynight. If he cried, I could not sleep.
                They erupted together. I could not stop them. I only saw they angry. My island shook hardly. I couldn’t help my island. I also could not help my lovely animals. Slowly, my island sank. I could not stop it because I didn’t have (any) power. I also sank with my animals. I didn’t remember anythings anymore. I didn’t know where I was. Maybe I had rested in peace.
                Mr Time walks fastly. He never comebacks. Day by day walked. When I opened my eyes, I surprised. Do you know the reason? I was still life. I was very very happy. I also saw my island and my animals. They were life too although we were staying under the sea (surface). I didn’t believe this. I could breath in the water. I saw many kinds of fishes. There were cuttle fish, whale, shark, gold fish, silver fish, ghost fish, flying fish and swimming fish. Then I tried to go to the suface of the ocean. It was so far. I needed help. I asked the whale to bring me to the surface. (01-02-02).


                Finally I got to the surface but I didn’t see anything. I thought I forgot something. Oh Yes! I remembered it. I was in the middle of the vast ocean. So I asked my whale to go to the beach. When I got to the beach, I surprised. The beach was very different from the beach that I knew.
                Suddenly someone called my name. when I saw him, I was surprised. He was my close friend (ex maybe). Then we talked about everythings. He thought that I had die when my island sank. He was a scientist. So I asked why I was still life. He could not answer my question. But he woud make an experiment to find the answer. He invited me to stay at his house (SUPER LAB) but I refused. I had to stay at my island. I had promised to my father to stay in the island and take care the island. Since that time, I had big power.
                I helped the ships that would sink. I also helped ocean’s creatures if they got any troubles. I was very happy because I could help many people. I didn’t need foods to survive. I could life without eat. Since that time, I got many experiences because I went to many places to help people. But I always went home to North Island. My friend who was a scientist could not visit my island because my island was very far from the surface of the ocean. He also could not find the answer about my powerful power because my power was a God gift. I was die when my island shook again. My death was cried by many people. I was die in peace with my big power. (02-02-02) A Legendary eiyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...