Monday, January 31, 2000

Rainy Bad Day



RAINY DAY

At the day, I woke up early. Then I got up from my bed. I went to take a bath. I brushed my tooths (my teeths). Then I had breakfast because I didn’t fast. After that, I went to my room. I prepared my books because I had to go to school quickly. I used my black shoes. I was ready. But suddenly, the rain came. Mr rain visited my district. I could not go to school because I didn’t have an umbrella. Beside, my school is very very far from my house. If I went to school when the day was raining, my clothes can be wet. So I only waited. I waited (and waited).
Suddenly, Mr Rain left my house but when I wanted to go to school again, Mr Rain came again. I could not go to school. Finally, I didn’t go to school. I was very very happy and also very sad. I was sad because I could not go to school. I was happy because I could do my hobby, Sleep, watching TV, listening to the radio and eating. I was lucky because Mr Rain didn’t invite Mr Flood to come to our city.  
At the next day, I could go to school because the day didn’t rain. I was very happy and also very very sad. I was sad because I could not sleep at day and I was happy because I could meet my friends and could disturb them. If I stayed at home, I could not disturb anyone. When I saw the absent board, I surprised. Almost all of my friends also didn’t go to school. So if I would be punished, I would have many friends. But oh no! all of them sent the letters, except me! Oh, I would be punished alone. (31-01-02)

A BAD DAY
At the day, I woke up at 6.30. Oh no! Whereas I had to go to school. Then I did my daily activities fastly. But I didn’t have ( a chance to do a) breakfast. I run to the street near my (parent’s) house. I waited the taxi. I didn’t see the taxi for 15 minutes. Finally I found a taxi. The taxi brought me to my school. It was Monday. I arrived when the ceremony finished. A teacher saw me and asked me to approach him. I was sure  I would be punished. That was right. He commanded me to stand in the middle of school field. Oh no! The day was very very hot. I could not stand again. Mr Stomachache attacked my stomach. Suddenly Mr Cloud protected me from the burning sun. I was very happy. But oh no! Mr Cloud invited his close friend, Mr Rain. I was wet.
At 10 o’clock ( I was punished for two hours), the teacher (he was the punisher) called me and gave me a permission to follow the lesson in the my class. But I was wet. Finally, I followed the lesson. In the class room, I was punished again because I didn’t do the homeworks. I stood again. All of this troubles happened because the night before I slept lately. I promised that I would go to sleep early everyday. I was punished until the school finished. Then I went home fast but I didn’t find food for my lunch. Oh no! I felt that Mr Stomachache had destroyed my stomach. My parents also punished me because I didn’t do the bed. This was my bad day. Very very bad day. (02-02-02)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...