Tuesday, March 14, 2000

A Letter Story



Death Street X
Hot District
South hell
21 January 2002

Dear Mr. Polise,



This is my second letter. My first letter at this page. Click here!. In this short letter, I want to ask sorry about the DAM (or Bendungan). This is the (full) story. At the day, I wanted to make an experiment. I used some chemistry elements. (I can not tell about them because it can be dangerous. Our smart reader can definetely use them to make the experiment, Red). I mixed them one by one. I didn’t know if my mixture became a beautiful Bomb. My favourite element is nu-clear. So I mixed it with the other elements.

But suddenly, my stomach was very very ill (maybe sick). Then I remembered that this morning I had forgotten to have my breakfast. So, I left the mixture in the middle of the Bendungan Dam and went to the restaurant that near the dam. In the restaurant, I ordered my favourite foods such as shark juice, whale soup, and skycraper sandwich. I also like pudding, ice cream (chocolatos) and fruits. After my foods came, I ate the foods fastly because I was so hungry. I didn’t remember again (anymore) about my mixture in the middle of the dam.

Suddenly, I saw then I heard a voice of a beautiful explosion. Ini saatnya @ku bilang WOW!! I surprised very much. I didnt believe if my experiment could destroy the (invicible) Dam. The destruction in the middle of the dam made a big flood but the flood did not visit to the restaurant because the restaurant stood on a very high Place. Flood entered the city and killed many creature such as ants, flys, butter flys and dragon flyzs. The flood also made many destructions in the centre of the city. Once again, I want to ask sorry about this (unbelievable) trouble.

Fortunately, the flood didn’t bring wild animal from the dam such as alligator, crocodile and piranha. If the flood brought the wild animals there, maybe you would be biten. I want to ask you to give me a forgiveness or amnesty. If you don’t want it, its OK but you have to catch me first. And I promise that you can not catch me forever because I have a secret place. The place is in the big mount. The mount is called Krakatau. My secret place is a big house. The wall is green because I like grass’s colour. My house is very very large (in another word: huge). I also have many weapons. I use the weapons to protect me from my enemy. Same like you, I also have (many) enemy. They are goodness, peace and calmness. My weapons are tanks, battle ships, fighter planes and five bomber planes.

I am in the my house now. Only God knows the very very secret place of mine. If you want to know the place, you have to ask God, OK? I want to finish this letter and I ask you to wait my third letter. If I make mistake again, I will send my letter to you. I hope you will answer my letter. If you don’t find my address, please answer my letter through a TV program. I will watch it. You also can call me through my handphone. My phones number are 089628320957. Oh, I am sorry again because this letter bring antrax viruses. But I hope you not sick after you read this cute letter. See you again, Mr Polise.


Your (will) biggest enemy



GHOSTO-PHANTOM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...