Friday, February 14, 2003

PFTW II The Next

THE NEXT



PFTW 03: THIRD OBJECT (03-11)
Third, I want to say thank you for Mr. Flood. He didn’t visit my district. He could not disturb me because I was on the high place. My house was standing on a high mount. But if God wanted to make Mr. Flood visit me, I could not do anythings. If Mr. Flood came to my district, maybe I could not write in this Magz.
Mr. Flood could bring anythings. My books, my bag, my radio, my pens and maybe he could bring my house because my house was made from wood. If he attacked my house, I could not write because I only thought about my treasure. If he came, I hope my house didn’t sink because my house has seven floors but maybe I had to stay on the roof. Mr. flood could not disturb me because I had a lot of preparation to overcome him. I made many rivers around my house. The rivers made Mr. Flood could not attack my house. I also made my house could change to be a ship. The ship was very big.
So, once again I want to say thank for Mr. Flood. Eventhough Mr. Rain always invited him to visit my house, Mr. Flood didn’t want to disturb me (actually he could not disturb me) but Mr. Flood visited some district that near my mount’s leg. When I had known the news, I helped them instantly because they always helped me when I was in troubles. I invited them to stay in the my house. They were very kind. They didn’t disturb me when I was writing in the my room. I didn’t feel sad eventhough they could finish my foods. Do you know the reason? I think you know it because I had told you. (Sunday, 10-02-02)


PFTW 04: KIND NEIGBOURS (04-11)
Fourth, I want to say thanks to my (lovely) neigbours who stayed near my mount’s leg. One day, I arrived from the city. I had bought some tools for my writing. I bought a book, two pens, a big book, and an egg. Maybe the egg wasn’t include my tools because I needed it for my dinner.
Suddenly, my best car was broken. I could not go home. A neighbour of mine invited me to come to his house. He hoped that I could stay there during my best car was repaired. But at that time, I had a big trouble. I only had one egg for my food because they said that my best car had to repair for a week. Or you can read that my car needed much time to be repaired. But my neighbours were very very kind. My other neigbours (also the own house that I stayed) prepared my lunch, my dinner and my breakfast. They knew my favourite foods. They prepared elephant’s leg soup, dragon’s eggs, roast tiger and shark juice.
After I had breakfast or lunch or dinner, I went to a room which was prepared for me. In the room, I wrote in this bookmark for the magz. I did my writing without troubles. I heard that the family which prepared my room was a big troublemaker family. But they didn’t make any troubles when I was staying in their house. My neighbours were very very kind. Those were the reason why I invited them to stay in my house when Mr. Flood visited their district.
After a week, my best car had been repaired. I could go home. I said thank you for them because they had helped me. I will never forgot their contribution. (Monday, 11-02-02)




PFTW 05: A GOOD MOUNTAIN (05-11)

Fifth, I want to say thanks for the mountain. The mountain was named Skycraper. I think you have known the reason why the mountain was named Skycraper. The mountain was very very high. You can not see the top (from the moon) but if you use some kind of telescope, you can see the top eventhough you see it from the Pluto (that is fired from Planetes).

You need one hundred years (light) to get to the top, if you are an ant. If you are an eagle or a falcon or a hawk, you can get there faster. Skycraper was an active volcano but Skycraper never made the Earth shook or you can read, Skycraper never invited Mr. Earthquake. Mr. Snow always stayed on the Skycraper’s Top. From the moon, Mr. Snow was like a hat of Skycraper. Sometimes, Mr. Cloud visited Mr. Snow. If they met, they made a beautiful scenery. Sometimes Skycraper got bad thing. You know that Skycraper’s top side almost touched the sky. That was the reason why Mr. Thunder visited its top and made troubles there. But Mr. Thunder never brought Mr. Fire with him.

Skycraper had fertile soil. I didn’t need any fertilizer when I wanted to plant my plants. I had planted many kinds of plants. They were apple tree, mango tree, grape tree, banana tree, orange tree, and so on. I like fruits because they contained a lot of vitamins.
You have to know that Mr. Drought never came to my district. My district was very very wet. Skycraper also had a huge forest. Many kind of animals lived there peacefully. All of the animal were my friends. They were my best friends. Once again, I want to say thanks for my mountain, Skycraper. (Monday, 11-02-02)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT PREFACE >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...