Friday, February 21, 2003

PFTW III The Continuation


THE CONTINUATION

PFTW 06:  BEST FRIENDS (06-11)
Sixth, I want to say thanks for my best friends, all of the animals in the Skycraper’s forest. They didn’t disturb me. They also give me ideas for writing. One day, I didn’t have any idea for my writing. Then I went to the forest. The forest was named Green Jungle.
Do you know why? Because the forest’s colour was green. Oke, I continued my story. After I got to the forest, I saw a lot of trees. The trees were very very big. The trees were very very high too. Then I entered the forest. I used my horse to bring me into the forest. Finally I could meet my friends. They were doing their daily activities.
I watched their activities one by one. But I didn’t see a friend of mine, bats. I thought I forgot something. Mmmm. I thought I remembered it. The bats were sleeping at daylight. I could not see their activities at day except sleeping. After I run (actually I didn’t run, I rode my horse that run with very high speed) around the forest three times, I went to a lake. The lake was named Charon. Then I took a rest there. My horse ate the grasses when I was sleeping.
When I got up, I was very happy. My brain (not the name of a laboratory mouse in an animation film) had worked again. I found a lot of ideas after I dreamed my friends activities. Then I went home to write in this magz.
Once again, I want to say thanks for my best friends. They were spider, bat, jaguar, leopard, snake, elephant, tiger, buffalo, lion, horse, firefly, etc. I am sorry reader, I can not write all of their names in this magz because… I am sorry (again) I can not tell you the reason. (Tuesday, 12 Feb 2002).


PFTW 07:  THE FIREFLIES (07-11)
Seventh, I want to say thanks for my friends, especially the fireflies. They could make light when the electricity system at my house was died. Without their contribution, I could not write because I could not see in the darkness. I could not do anything in the darkness, except breath. But in the darkness, I could do my best hobby, sleeping. Before I went to sleep, I switched on my radio, so I would know if the electricity system was life. I didn’t like using the candle when I was writing because the candle could burn my hairs. It could make a bad smell.
In my old house, I could not write when the electricity was died but in my new home (Thunderz), I could write in this magz. I could do it because the fireflies gave me a lighting. My friendship with them started after I helped them. This is the story.
One night, I was lost in the forest. Suddenly they came. But I didn’t know them if they were fireflies because their light were died. Then they asked my help. They wanted their light were lifr again so I burned their light with my match. After I did it, I knew they were the fireflies. Then they helped me go home. Thank you friends.
After that event, they always come to my home when the electricity at my area was dead. They gave me lighting when I was writing. After I finished my writing, I gave them food. They liked my food. Once again I want to say thank you for my best friend, the fireflies. (Wednesday, 13-02-13)



PFTW 08:  THE BEST HOUSE (08-11)
Eight, I want to say thanks to my home. My home had given a lot of contribution for me. My house was like a man. He was strong, high and open for anybody except the thief but my house was not eternal or you can call it mortal.
My house had a name. I called it Thunderz. I had a reason why I called my house with thunderz. When the day was raining, the thunder always visited my house. Do you know why? Because my house stood on a high place. Beside, my house had seven floors.
I think that Thunderz was my best house. Before I had Thunderz, I had a house in the city. Eventhough the house was the biggest house in the world, I was not happy when I stayed in the house. I could not do my writing. One thousand of mosquitos always disturbed me when I wanted to start my writing. But when I didn’t do anything, they didn’t disturb me. It amazed me. I didn’t understand why they did it to me.
I also could not sleep (well) in peace because they always attacked me, but after I used astronauts clothes (I borrowed it from a friend of mine, Neil Armsostrong), I could dream in my sleep.
Thunderz also my protector. He protected me from Mr. Rain, Mr. Flood, Tornado, lava, Storm, Strong wind and Mr. Snow. Do you know why Thunderz can protect me from Mr. Snow? Because Mr. Snow never invited my house. Although Thunderz was smaller than the White Housenin the U.S.A, I was very very happy when I was staying in the Thunderz. I could do my writing and finish it without war versus mosquitos because I had made an agreement with them. Thank you Thunderz. (Wednesday, 13 February 2002)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> LAST PREFACE >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...