Saturday, March 1, 2003

PFTW IV The End



PFTW 09: Mr. SNOW (09-11)
Ninth, I want to say thanks to Mr. Snow. I think you have known him. He stayed on the top of Skycraper. Skycraper was my mountain. Mr. Snow was very very kind. He didn’t disturb me when I was writing. He had a little brother. His brother was called Snogy. Snogy was very very naughty. He stayed at city’s sky. When I was staying in the city, Snogy always disturbed me. I could not do my writing. Maybe, because Snogy was younger than Mr. Snow, Snogy could not do the wise things. He always made troubles everywhere. But after I moved to Skycraper, Snogy didn’t disturb me again. Maybe he was afraid with his big brother.
Mr. Snow also protected me from Skycraper’s lava. You know that Skycraper didn’t disturb me but sometimes he got stomachache. If he got it, Skycraper could not control his lava but Mr. Snow tried to waylay lava’s journey. So, the lava could not touch my house. Thank you Mr. Snow.
Do you know how Snogy disturbed me? Snogy was very strong. He could make a storm from snow and commanded it to attack my house. That was the reason why I could not write when I was staying in the city. When the season was cold or you can call it winter, Snogy always covered my house with his body. I could not go anywhere.
In the my old house, I also could not do my writing because Snogy always disturb me. Snogy entered my old house and made me freeze. I was frozen until the winter finished. OK! Once again, I want to say thanks for Mr. Snow. Thank you friend!! (Thursday, 14-02-2002)


PFTW 10: MR BOMBER (10-11)
Tenth, I want to say thanks for Mr. Bomber. He has helped me when I am getting a trouble. These are the story. At the day, I was taking a rest on my island. I took a rest to search ideas for my writing but I could not find them. Suddenly, a big wave approaching me. I had a bad feeling about this wave. Then I run quickly to avoid the waves. But the big wave was still chase me. Finally, I got to the top of the highest mountain on my island. The big waves could not approach me but I could not go anywhere. I also could not call anyone because the big wave had stolen my handphone.
After one day I stayed on the top of the highest mountain, I saw a little ship. Finally, I knew that the little ship was had by Mr. Bomber. I thought he saw me because he drove his ship on my direction. He helped me. He also said sorry because he was the person who had made the big wave. Then he made an explanation.
He wanted to make an experiment. He wanted to try a new bomb, bio bomb. He made the bomb from moon’s stones. He got the stones from his friends (Mechadot, Diztro, Cino, Neo). If his experiment worked, all of my animals in my island will be life.
After explained to me, he started his last step. He could control moon’s gravity. Finally, I could see my island again and I saw all of my animals were still life. Then, I invited Mr. Bomber to come to my house. Once again, I want to say thanks for Mr Bomber. Someday, itsuka, we will meet again.!! (Saturday, 09-03-2002)


PFTW 11: THE LAST PREFACE (11-11)
 Finally, I want to say thanks for anybody who had helped me. I want to say thank you very much for them.
First, for Mr Stealer because he didn’t steal my writing. If he stole my writing, I could not continue my stories, because I needed my writing to find new ideas.
Second, for Mr Destroyer because he didn’t destroy my house and my district (Skycraper, my neighbour’s house). He also didn’t disturb me but even he gave me an idea when he was starting to destroy the city. I could not tell you now but maybe next time, I will tell you about it.
Third, for my friend, Nazurat. His activities gave me a lot of ideas.
Fourth, for my teachers. My teachers were human being. I want to say thanks for them because they had teached me for over twenty years. Because of my teachers, I can read, I can write, I can count and so on. So, I don’t want if my teachers feel sad when they hear that I (their pupils) become criminal.
Fifth, for my best enemy, Phantom, oh I am sorry, Ghost Phantom. Do you know why I say thanks for him? Of course not. This is the reason. Because he didn’t disturb me when I was writing in this media or when I made this writing.
Sixth, for my pen.
Seventh, for Mr Publisher for publishing this media in this blogspot.
Eighth, for Mr Millionaire because he was the person that gave me a lot of money to make my dream comes true.
Ninth, for myself. (Of course I am)
Tenth, fifty plus fifty is one hundred.
OK. This will be finished. Kore de kimari da…
OK!! If you don’t want my thanks, you can return it to me! Domo arigatou. Terima kasih….

(Thursday, 21-02-2002)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> FIRST EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...