Wednesday, November 22, 2000

Legenda Palui 01


A DREAM
01-10


Excuse me reader! I want to tell you about my story. Before that, I want to say good morning, good afternoon, good evening or good bye. It is up to you! It is depend with your time to read this story, Right?
Thousand years ago, I became a man who called Paludin. Or with other word, my name was Paludin. My real name was Aladin. But I never found the magic lamp. People called me as Paludin because I had found a huge hammer. It was 500 centimeters high and 10.000 grams weight. This invention was written in the Guinness Book of records. The book is not thick like now. And I was written as the inventor. I did not understand why I was written while I found the huge hammer in my dream. After that, the government gave me some money. The total was 200 Dinar. The government asked me to make another invention with the money. It made me more upset. It would give me a big trouble in the next time.
I had a single parent. It was my father. His name was Abu Nawas. But his job was making anti body-odor from Tawas and making abon from camel meat, so people called him Abon Tawas. He was diligent, kind, and fanatic.
One day, my father had sun-bathing at Hawaii beach. A big candy stayed in his mouth. He was very happy. Slowly the candy got smaller and smaller. The candy made my father sleep. A big danger came.
Originally written 13-10-2001

--------------------------------------------------
>>> NEXT CHAPTER >>>




Note: Palui is a local character from Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia. His story sometimes (maybe always) bring comedy or stupid misunderstanding. He is funny character and “raja akal” or mastermind. Its fun to read the story but the story uses traditional language from local region, Banjar Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...