Thursday, April 3, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 06



ANSWER-05: A COMRADE (NAKAMA)
Hello reader!! Especially for Deztroyer!! I have read your request. I am very sorry to read that you don’t have any friend. I can be a friend for you but I can not do it. I can not teach you become a good criminal because I don’t want if you follow me to enter the Hell. Eventhough I am criminal, I don’t want if you or someone follow my way to do crime. Maybe I can be a good friend for you but I can not do it because I don’t want you or someone know about my secrets. You also have to know that I don’t have parents too. I am alone but I tried to survive in this (hard-cruel-tough) world.
You said that you could cook my favourite foods. If you are right, I will think about it again. Maybe you can be a friend of mine. But if you want to be my friend, you have to do a lot of crimes. I want to hear your actions in the world. I will wait your bad actions. I will wait for it. If you don’t want to do it, you can not be my friend. If you want to do it, it mean you want to be my friend in the hell or you can call it inferno (jigoku). If you want it, I will give some leters for you.
In the letters, I have written a lot of jobs for you and you have to do it. If you can not do it, you can not be my friend. In fact, I do not want if you will be my friend but when I read that you can cook my favourite foods, my decision changed. OK, Deztroyer. I will wait your answer. You want to be my friend (in the hell) or not? If you want, I will give the letters for you through this magz’s bonus. I am sorry Deztroyer. At this time, I can not believe in you but maybe someday I will believe you and you can be my best friend or you can read that you can be my best comrade. (Saturday, 23-03-2002, 07.20am--07.41am)
Ghosto Phantom

ANSWER-06: FOUR  TOURISTO
Hello, reader! Especially for Touristo. I have read your request. You can not go out from a strange forest. Ok. Touristo. I want to tell you first about the forest. The forest is very big, right? I don’t want if someone tries to search firewood in the forest. So, I sent my wild animals to protect the vast forest. Government wants the big forest became a good district. He asked Inventor to find something that was usefull. Inventor make a tool. The tool was called Hologram X-1Z. He used HX-1Z to make a beautiful scenery, the big mountain. YES! It is only a hologram. That is the reason why you can not see the big mountain when you was staying in the forest because Inventor laid Hologram X-1Z in the big forest. my wild animals also protected the Hologram X-1Z.
Ok, Touristo. I will help you soon. I will go to your place use Tornado, The magic car. I borrow it from Inventor. I will leave the walking island soon. I give Inventor a lisence to protect the walking island when I am helping you. Maybe this incident can be a lesson for you, Touristo. You have to bring compass if you want to go to the big forest. Do you know where I get informations about the forest?
Eventhough you didn’t tell me about the forest’s name, I can know where you are. The pigeon that sent your request is my good friend. I have commanded him to come to your place and I ask you to write your favourite foods. If I helped you, I will inspect the situation in the forest and you can follow me to inspect the forest. If you want it, Tornado can bring you to the city. Thank you. (Saturday, 23-03-2002, 05.55pm--06.19pm)
NAZURAT

DISCOVERY-03: FORTALE
Hello, Reader!! I want to tell you about one of my discoveries. This is about a comet that I found. This is the story. At the time, I was staying on South Polar. I had finished my research about the walking island. At night, I went out from my house. I wanted to see the stars. I also wanted to see the falling stars because I could not see them every night. Suddenly, I surprised because I saw a strange star, or maybe the falling star but the falling star was very very strange because it had four tails. Then I ran to my house. I entered my room. I took my telescope. I wanted to use it. I ran again to my first place. I was still saw the strange star. Then I used the telescope. I surprised. That was a comet but it was very strange. Then I called my friend in NASA. I told him about the comet.
Finally I knew that the comet was new. NASA also never saw the comet. Then NASA asked me about the name of the comet. I was very very happy because I would give a name for the planet, oh I mean comet. Because the comet had four tails, I called it FORTALE. That is my big discovery. Then I went to my friend’s house, Inventor. I wanted to borrow one of his inventions. I wanted to use his invention. I used it to calculate the fortale’s orbit.
I counted it day and night. After a week, finally I knew about its orbit. Fortale would appear every fifty years but maybe I can not see the Fortale again because I have became an old man now. But I asked Inventor to watch My comet. I will happy if people in the world could see my discovery, Fortale. Thank you, reader. This will end the Knowledge Channel. (Thursday, 21-03-2002, 05.35pm--05.53pm)
Mr. DISCOVERER


 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...