Wednesday, March 26, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 05


REQUEST-04: AN AMITY (KIZUNA)


Hello reader!! Especially for Ghosto Phantom. You are a kind criminal. I like you. You are good criminal. You also never do a little thing. Maybe I can learn your activities. I want to be like you. I want to be a good criminal. You always run away from Mr Polise. I want to know about your secrets. I want to make an amity with you. I hope you can know my feeling because I am a new criminal (newbie). I have tolearn about a lot of things. I hope you can make me as your friend. I want to be a good friend like Mechadot, Diztro, Cino and Neo. They can not be separated. I want to make an amity like them. I hope you can understand.
I don’t have parents, uncle, aunt, grandmother and grandfather (also grandparents). I am an orphan. So, I want to make an amity with you. I don’t have friends. I grow alone in this world. I am very happy if you want to make me as your (best) friend. I will help your activities. I can cook. I know your favourite foods, such as shark juice, whale soup, skycraper sandwich, pudding, ice cream, and fruits.
I can also clean your place. I know a lot of things about you. You have a biggest enemy. He is Mr Polise. I also know about him. He always chase you but you always run away from him. Although you a criminal, you have a good heart. You always ask sorry after you make a crime. But I know you do it unwillingly.
OK, Ghosto Phantom. I hope you read my request. I hope I can a friend of yours. I will wait your answer. I hope I can be like you, a kind criminal. Thank you Ghosto Phantom. Thank you for your attention…. (Thursday, 21-03-2002, 07.05pm--07.25pm)
DEZTROYER

REQUEST-05: SOME HELP
Hello, reader. I am Touristo. I came from another country. I wanna tell you why I write this request. I came to this country two weeks ago. I got to this country used a big plane. It was not mine but my leader. Then, I wanted to go for a walk. I went around a litle city. Then I saw a big mountain. There was snow on the top of the mountain. I wanted to go there. I wanted to take the snow because I didn’t see the snow for over two years. Then I made a plan to go there. But no one wanted to be my friend to go there because if I wanted to go to the mountain, I had to walk through a big forest. They were afraid because there were many kind of wild animals. But I was still do my big plan. I had to get the snow.
At Sunday, I started my journey. I walked alone. I brought a lot of weapons. I also brought a lot of foods because there was not any shop in the big forest. Finally, I got to the forest. I walked and finally (once again) I got to the central (maybe) of the big forest. Then I surprised because I could not see the mountain. The mountain disappeared. I could not find it. I also could not find the direction because I forgot to bring my little compass. That is the reason why I write this request.
I wrote this request in the forest and a good pigeon wanted to help me send the request to the city. In the city, my request was send to Zet.@ editor and entered into this magz. Through this magz, I wanna say that I need help. I have to go out from this big forest because I have eaten all of my foods. So, I need your help soon. Anyone help me! PLEASE HELP ME! Thank you for your attentions. (Friday, 22-03-2002, 05.33pm--05.50pm)

TOURISTO



DISCOVERY-02: THE RESULT

I don’t want to tell you the result now but I will tell you first about my research with Inventor. After I prepared a lot of my tools, Inventor called Tornado (his magic car) used his mind. Then we used Tornado in the ship form. We went to the walking island.

Finally, we got to the walking island. Then we used Tornado in the car form. We went to the central of the Island. We wanted to know about the voice but the ground or maybe the stones were very very hard so we could not make any hole. Then we used Tornado in the aircraft form to beset (encircle) the walking island.

Suddenly we surprised when we saw there were eyes. The eyes were very very big. Finally we knew that the walking island was a giant crocodile. Yes! It was very very big crocodile. I could see the teeth. That is the result.

The crocodile moved from a place to another place. The back was very large. That was the reason why there was a big forest grew on the back. After you read this discovery page, maybe you remember about something. Maybe you know a cartoon (anime precisely) entitled Dr Slump. In the cartoon, I also saw the crocodile Island. It could also moved from a place to another place.
OK. I want to finish this discovery because I want to continue my journey last night. I am very happy when I make a journey. Do you know where I make my journey? Of course you don’t know. I make my journey in my dream. I am not afraid eventhough my journey is very very dangerous because my cock will help me to go out from my journey. Thank you my cock. Sometimes you help me to go out from my bad dream. 

(Wednesday, 20 March 2002, 09.45pm--10.06pm)
Mr. DISCOVERER




 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...