Saturday, March 15, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 01




REQUEST-01: SORRY
Dear Mr. Polise, I am Ghosto Phantom, your biggest enemy. Through this blog, I want to ask sorry to you about something. Your headquarters have burned, right? Do you know the person who have burned it? Of course you don’t know. Do you know why? Because I am the person who have burned your headquarters. But I did it without any plan. (I swore). My first plan is burning a poison stuff to kill some, oh maybe one thousand mosquitos which disturbed me. At the time, a big chance came. It made me change my first plan. My plan changed when I saw a lot of paper or maybe I can call it rubbish because I found them in the garbage can. I wanted to burn the rubbish but the wind make my cute fire dead. Finally, I used my secret weapon, a bomb. Do you know why I want to burn the disgusting rubbish? Because I don’t like them. They can invite Mr. Flood. I am sure you know what will happen when Mr. Flood visits your district. So, I want to help you but I make a mistake when I wanted to burn the dirty rubbish. I forgot if the huge garbage can was near your beloved headquarter. So, when I made that beautiful explosion with my little bomb, your headquarters also burnt (or exploded).
OK, Mr Polise, once again, I want to ask sorry about that little incident. I want to send my money to replace your loss but I don’t have any money at this time. Maybe I have to rob a bank to get the money but I am sure you don’t like if I rob a bank to get the money for you. Maybe next time I will replace your loss because I feel (so) guilty. (Thursday, 14 March 2002, 07.20pm--07.45pm)
By Ghosto Phantom.

OFFER-01: MEDICINE
Hello reader! I am Druger, master of medicine. I can help you if you need my help. I have a lot of medicines. You can come to my Drugstore, if you are not healthy. Maybe I can overcome/solve your problemo.
One week ago, I had a big experiment. I made a drug from turtle’s egg. The drug is very terrific. The drug can solve a lot of diseases. It can help your head, your stomach, your body, and others. The drug can also solve your vehicle problems. If your vehicle can drink the drug, the drug will repair your damages but I have to tell you about the drug. The drug can be a bomb. If you want to make a bomb from the drug, it is very easy. Just keep them on the ground, the drug will absorb the earth’s power (energy). The absorption can make a big explosion. That is the reason why my drug can be a good bomb. So, you have to be carefull.
OK. I want to finish this OFFER because I don’t have another unique experiment to write this writing. This OFFER is my first writing in this Magz. Through this magz, I hope you can come to my drugstore and buy my medicines. I make my medicines alone, without friends. I can make a lot of medicines because I have the knowledge. I am sure you know the place where I can get the knowledge, school. Yes, you are right, Reader!
OK. I have a (kakoi) handphone. If you are not healthy, you can come to my drugstore or you can call to my cool hanphone. I hope you have known the number because I am forgetting the number now. (Friday, 15 March 2002, 06.20am--06.49am)
By Druger

INVENTION-01: AN ISLAND
Hello reader! I am Inventor or you can call me Dizcoverer. I have invented an island near the South Polar. I invented it two hundred years ago. The island was very big but the island is smaller than Java Island. This is the story about the discovery.
At the time, I wanted to go to the South Polar. A friend of mine was staying at the South Polar. He had a name (of course). His name was Mr. Discoverer. He invited me to his home. He said that he had discovered a strange thing but I can not tell you now because if I tell you about his discovery, I can not tell you about my invention or you can call it discovery because I didn’t make it. People call me Inventor because I always make an invention. The inventions are very usefull.
And now, we return to the story. I used my ship to go to the South Polar. Suddenly, I saw a strange thing. Finally, I knew that it was an island. I didn’t know if there was an island near the South Polar because I never saw it in the map. Then I visited the island but I didn’t find anyone. So I gave a name for the island. The name was Green Snowy. I gave it because the island has green colour and covered by the cold snow. I was very happy because that was my first discovery. After took a rest on the island for a day, I wanted to continue my journey to Mr. Discoverer’s house but I surprised because I didn’t see the South Polar. Before I saw the island, I had seen the South Polar. It was very very strange but I didn’t think it at the time. I want to continue my journey. (Friday, 15 March 2002, 08.40am--09.00am). Tsudzuku….
INVENTOR
image 01
image 02
image 03


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...