Tuesday, March 18, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 02




ANSWER-01: GHOSTO PHANTOM and HEAD
Hello, Ghosto Phantom! I am sure you read this magz. So, I make an answer about your request. I forgive you about the headquarters or you can read that I give you amnesty. I also don’t ask (want) your money to replace the headquarters because the headquarters is not mine. It is had by my big boss but I can not give you forgiveness for something.
You have killed my (cute) pet. Do you know my pet? Of course you don’t know because you are not me. My pet is one thousand of termites. They have a big (huge) house, the headquarter. You know what will happen if the headquarter burnt, right? They are died. All of them except the queen because when you (accidentally) burns the headquarter, she was having a vacation.
I can not forgive you about it. I will chase you. I also want your money to replace my termite’s house. I will hunt you everywhere. I also hunt you because my big commandant asked me to chase you. He wants I catch you because you make a lot of persons, or you can call it prisoners run from the jail. They run from the prison when the headquarters was burning. That is the reason why my big boss asks me to hunt you down.
I hope you want to give up because if you don’t give up, I will shoot you if you run when I want to catch you. If you want to give up or you can call it surrender, you can call my handphone but don’t call me now because the handphone is broken. I can not repair it. So, maybe after one week since now, you can call me. Thank you. (Thursday, 14-03-2002, 08.05pm--08.32pm).
Mr. POLISE



ANSWER-02: DRUG FROM DRUGER  
Hello Reader! Especially for Druger. I have read your offer. I am sure you are the best drug-maker. You can solve everything and now, I have trouble about drug. Do you know me? I am doctor and my name is Doctor. I am a young doctor. Before I tell you the trouble, I want to tell you the reason.
Do you know Government? Of course. He is my leader. He sends me to a village. The village is under a foot of a mountain. The village is very far from the city, especially the capital city. At the village, I meet a lot of troubles. I have to overcome a lot of diseases. So, I need more drugs.
This is the reason why I write this answer. I need your help, Druger. I hope you can send your drugs to my village soon. If you don’t do it, a lot of persos in my village will be dead because the disease is very very strong. I can not defeat it used my personal drug. I hope your drugs can defeat the bad disease. I also want to ask sorry because I don’t call you through your handphone.
Do you know why? Because I don’t have any handphone. Even there are no phone in the village. But fortunately, in the village, there are Magz. Through this Zet.@-Magz too, you can see the thruth. Through this Zet.@-Magz, I hope you read my answer and do my request soon because they (the people of the village) can be died. If you send it soon, I hope they can safe.
I thing I forget something. I hope you don’t give me the drugs that can be changed to be a bomb. (Friday, 10 May 2002, 09.15pm--09.33pm).
DOCTOR



INVENTION-02: THE ISLAND
I continued my journey to Mr. Discoverer’ house. Finally, after I sailed for two days, I got to his home. WOW. The house was very very big. But maybe, at now, the house is very huge. In the house, wetalked about my activities and his activities. Then he asked me to tell my first discovery but I didn’t want it. I wanted he first.
Finally, he accepted. He told me about his new discovery. He discovered a strange island. The island could move from a place to another place. You can see his discovery at the next episode of this Magz (ZOZ). When he finished his story, or maybe his discovery, I told him I found it too. Its so strange because I also found the island. Then we laughed. We didn’t know if we could find a same island in different place.
After that, I told him about my new invention. I had made a huge invention. I made a tool which could change a tree become a car. I showed it to him. I think this is my biggest invention. The tool was like a stick. He wanted to have the stick. So I gave it to him because he was my friend. Then I went home.
I tried to make the same stick from the same wood. But it didn’t work. The stick couldn’t  change the tree become a car. Finally I knew that the stick (at now in the Mr Discoverer’s hand) was had by a witch but she was a good witch. She didn’t eat human but she ate rice.
One day, she asked her stick and I said that she had to go to Mr Discoverer. Then I wrote a letter for Mr Discoverer. In th letter, I asked him to give the stick to the good witch. (Wednesday, 20-03-2002, 11.45am--12.06am)

INVENTOR


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...