Friday, May 17, 2013

BLOG PIRACY



COPY PASTE BLOG

Today, This day, I want to create another blog, maybe as shadow blog of my mainblog. The content are from another blog. At first, I want to blog another blog, in another word, I want to copy and paste an interesting content from another blog into my blog. So, my shadow blog will content compilation from interesting or usefull content from another blog. So, I started to search another blogspot and interesting topic. But I can not find the tool to blog another blog.
In another side, I found some contents that hate the copier and the paster blogger. Uff, that is interesting topic. I just know that copy another blog can make your blog erased if the owner make a report about the copier/paster blogger. OK. After I read some blogs about that, I make a big decision. I will not do copy and paste another blog. Its so shame and it will be painfull too if your content are copied by another blogger. So, I will save my shadow blog for another time.

Then, someone in my office want to finish a logic game. It is a family crossing the bridge game. I can win it once, long time ago. Actually, I win it after I search the solution on the internet. And know, I have forgotten the answer. So, I search the answer using google search and keyword in Indonesian word. I search for long time but I can not find it. Actually, some blogs include or write about that logic game but they didn’t gave the answer about the game. The surprised thing for me is, I found a blog that have title solution for the game but it doesn’t have it. I just remember the word LEBAY MODE: ON. Then I found another blog that write about that game too. In the content I also found the word LEBAY MODE: ON. Oh noo. I found the piracy just after I read some topics about copy and paste blog content. Finally, I can not get the answer about that game. Then I change the keyword in English. I found the answer in the first search. So fantastic. Maybe I have to use English spell to search some content in this virtual world. OK, I want to finish this intermezo and continued to write my long imaginary story into virtual memory so you can read and imagine it with me.
(Zet.@, Saturday, 18 May 2013, when the day want to rain the Earth, 3 hours to midnight) 
FINAL: maybe i just do that thing on one thing: the image. I can create it my self. So, I enter the image, picture and that kind of things with the original source even I search it using google search.
Image 01
Image 02

You want to know about copy and paste? more and more?
click this one!!

ZONA BEBAS


Image 03: Private collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...