Sunday, May 18, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 10



ANSWER-12: ANSWER FOR GABBY
Hello reader! Especially for Gabby. Gabby, I hope you read this answer. I hope you want to be my friend. You were looking a friend to talk. I know that because I  have read your request. I am sorry to write (actually to hear) that in your new place, you don’t have any friend. But don’t worry. I will be your best friend. You can talk about anything to me. I will hear it. But if I talked, you had to hear it too. But I have a big trouble. I don’t have any work. I am an unemployment. I hope I can help your job. I hope I can stay in the your house because I don’t have any home.
I will come to your house soon. Before I arrive in your house, I hope you can prepare my favourite food and my favourite drink. I hope you can accept me in your home. I hope I don’t bring a big trouble for you after I come to your lovely home.
OK, Gabby. I want to finish this answer because my taxi is waiting for me. I will go to an airport by a taxi. Then I go to a harbour by a big plane (boing 777). Then, I go to a station by a big ship. Then I go (from the station) to a bus station. From that place, I go to a motorcycle station by a big bus. Then I go to a horse station by a big motorbike. From that place, I will go to your forest by a big horse. Finally, after I walk on the small road/street, I will arrive to your house. Those are an explanation from a policeman when I ask how to go to your calm forest. OK, Gabby. Wait me in your house.
(Thursday, 30-05-2002, 05.40pm--05.57pm)
WISEACREN

ADDITIONAL ANSWER: UNTITLE
Hello reader! Hello-hello Bandung, Fire Ocean. Hello reader! Especially for Buccaneer. I have read your request. I am very very sad when I read your (sad) writing. Since I was born, I could not cry (for some medical reason). But when I read your (sad) request, I can cry loudly. Thank you Buccaneer. To pay your kindness, I have a good news for you and for your men. I just buy a district. I hope you and your men want to work for me. I want to make a big (maybe the biggest) building on that district. So, I need you and your men but my district is not on the world (that called Earth) but on the Mars Planet, the burning red Planet, God of war. I hope you and your men can join with me to make the (biggest) building. I am sure you never come to Mars. OK reader, especially Buccaneer, I will wait for your answer. If you don’t want to work with me, it doesn’t matter to me. I will search another people. I call you because your request can make me cry loudly. Thank you. Domo arigatou. Terima kasih. (Wednesday, 29-05-2002, 07.25pm--07.34pm)
 LAIRD

REQUEST-09: HELP
Hay, Reader!! I write this request from the jail. I need your help. I want to go out from the jail (maybe you called it escape). I need your help. I want to meet my friends. They are the best criminals in the whole world. I need your help. In the jail, I can not have my favourite food. I can not eat doughnout, ice cream, whale soup, shark juice and so on. I also can not drink my top drink.
In the jail, I can not sleep because the mosquitos always disturb me. Maybe because I am fat and they think my blood is delicious. In the jail, I can not watch TV. I can not watch my favourite actor such as two face, joker, pinguin, Mr Freeze, King Pin and so on. So I need your help. If you want to give me your help, I will give you a map of treasure from treasure Island. I hope someone can help me because a lot of Mr Polise’s men always protect this jail day and night. They bring secret weapons. If you are shooted, you will died forever (until the awakening day). You can not return to the world again because the death angel have taken your spirit. If you are died, noone can help me again. I will cry. (its ironic story).
In the jail, I can not do my hobby, hunting a tiger. I can not do that because there is not tiger in the holy jail. Maybe the tiger is the Police but I also can not hunt them down because I don’t have any weapon. So I need your help. The police’s men always beat me avery night (in some chess game). Do you know why? Because I don’t tell them who was the person who help me write and send this urgent request in this magz. I hope the person have run because Mr. Polise’s men will search him everywhere (from Sabang to Merauke). OK reader! Once again, I want to say (actually write) I NEED YOUR HELP TO GO OUT (actually escape from this jail called Alacatrass).
(Wednesday, 20-03-2002, 02.15pm--02.34pm)
PRISONER



Image 03


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...