Friday, May 23, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 12


ANSWER-14: A LITTLE HELP FOR Mr POLISE
Hello Mr Polise! I have read your request. Before I tell you about my answer, I want to say thanks for you because you had caught the criminal. I say thank you because I can sleep soundly at night after you caught him down.
OK Mr. Polise! Now I want to tell you about my answer. I am very very sad when I know that you were shooted. My skill, maybe, can help you. Do you know what may skill is? Of course you don’t know. I can not tell about my skill. I hope you can came to my house. You can find my house quickly because my house is the biggest house in the world. I promise I can help you but I have to tell you that I have to choose you to be a robot cybernetic.
If you don’t want that I choose you, maybe I can not help you because I don’t find another way. If you want it, I will wait you this Friday and I promise you will be stronger than before. I have made a plan for you. You will be the best police in the world and you will catch all of the criminal in the world. But before I do my plan, you have to eat a lot of foods. I have prepared a lot of irons, steel and others. I hope you also make preparation for my plan to you.
My plan needs a week. So, you have to stay in my house for a week then you can do your job like before but I promise, you will be the best police in the world. OK, Mr Polise! I will wait you in my house. I hope you can come. If you don’t come to my house, I can not help you because my plan is very very secret. Thank You………….(Tuesday, 14-03-2002, 10.15pm--10.35pm)
SURGEON

ANSWER-15: ABOUT THE BOOKS

Hello reader! Especially for Bookworm. Do you know why I write this answer? Of course you don’t know because I don’t tell you. The reason has connection with you. Maybe you are still remember about your request. I have read it. I could help you but I am sorry, at the time, I am very very busy so I could not write an answer in this magz. After two months (22-03-2002 until 30-05-2002), I just get a time to write an answer for you. I hope I am not late.
I hope you can understand it. OK. Now I will tell you about my answer. I am Fabulist. I had written a lot of stories and make a lot of books. My books is very very famous. Maybe you had read one of my books. You are Bookworm, you can come to my simple house. You can read your favourite books. I have a lot of books (my own books) and thousand books from another author (I buy it). I use them (books from another author) to search ideas for my stories.
I use them to continue my mind. OK. Now I wait for you in my house. Maybe you don’t know where my house is. Now, I tell you about my house. My house has doors, windows, floors and roof. Maybe you don’t remember if you had come to my big house. Now, I will tell you about something. My house is next door to you. OK Bookworm. I want to finish this answer because my manager have waited for my stories. Goodbye reader! Goodbye, Bookworm! I wait for you in my house but I hope you don’t eat my books.
(Thursday, 30-05-2002, 02.15pm--02.31pm)
FABULIST



OFFER-05: SOME INFORMATIONS

Hello reader. I have some informations for all of you but you have to pay for it. I know about Mr Deztroyer’s Plan. He wants to help prisoner run away from the prison. I know when they start their plan because I have an informant in the prison. He also read Mr Deztroyer’s plan and tell it to me. I also know about the imitation police. I have gotten their names but I can not tell you in this offer because the plan of Mr Deztroyer was very very secret.
I have a secret about a strange prisoner. His habits were very very strange but I can not tell you about his habits. His friend called him Jailer. He also wants to go out from the prison (jail). But I don’t know his plan to go out because my informant could not meet him. I think Mr Polise wanted to know about my informations. If you want to get the informations, you can come to my house.
I invite you to come to my house. I also think that Mr Deztroyer was very very angry when he knew that his plan had been known by Mr Polise. OK, Reader! I can not tell you about another problem but I have the last informations. But I think I am forgetting the informations now. Maybe next time I can tell you about the last informations. The informations is very very important for Mr Polise. Do you know why? Because the man always make troubles for Mr Polise. I am sorry Mr Polise I can not help you at this time because I forget it. Maybe next time I can tell you about it. OK, reader! I want to finish this offer because Mr Deztroyer’s men are chasing me.
(Thursday, 21-03-2002, 10.35am--10.55am)
BETRAYOR


image 03

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...