Thursday, May 15, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 09


REQUEST-07: GOOD FRIENDS

Hello reader! This is my first writing in this magz. Do you know me? I am sure you don’t know because I don’t tell you who I am. I am Gabby. I like talking. Do you know my hobby? My hobby is talking. I like talking about science, world, universe and about a lot of things. But I don’t talk about people. I also have a lot of friends. They are very kind to me because they want to talk with me. But I have trouble now. I have done something. I am not stay again in my friend’s area (district). I move to a calm area. In my new district, I don’t have any friends. That is my trouble. I don’t have any friend to talk. I don’t like calmness. That is the reason why I write this request.

I want to have a friend to talk. I want a friend that can understand me. Do you know why I move from my old house? I move because my leader asks me to move. My job also command me to move. Do you know what my job is? Of courze you don’t know. My job is a forest guard. I don’t have any friends there. Before I work at the forest (the calm forest), I work at the city forest. At the city forest, I have a lot of friends. I have told you about them. But now, I work at the calm forest. In this forest I can not talk to another guard because they are very very busy to watch the forest from the forest destroyer. Maybe I have to change my hobby but I can not do it. OK, reader!! I hope one of you want to be my friend. Eventhough through a letter.
(Saturday, 11-05-2002 04.35pm--04.53pm)
GABBY


ADDITIONAL REQUEST: UNTITLE


Hello reader! Good night! This is my first ADDITIONAL REQUEST (maybe this will be my last request). OK, my sweety reader. Now I want to write down my request. I have a business on the ocean. Maybe you have known me. I rob anybody who through my ocean (actually, that ocean is belong to God). Since to weeks ago (if I am not wrong because I don’t have any calender), I didn’t meet anybody, anyone and anyship. Maybe they didn’t want if I rob their ship but if I didn’t rob their ship, how I could get money for my breakfast, my lunch, my dinner, my snack etc? So, I ask for anybody or anyone to bring your ships through my ocean (actually: its God’s Ocean). OK, if you could do it, I hope you can give me and my men a job. If I and my men have a job, we will not rob again on the God’s Ocean (finally this time, the word is absolutely true). OK reader. I hope you can give me your answer. (Wednesday, 29-05-2002, 05.35pm--05.44pm)

 Buccaneer.



REQUEST-08: THE SPACESHUTTLE

Hay, Reader!! I am AlienZ from Alienation. I think you have known about me. I am in a big trouble now. I have spent my holiday in the beautifull Earth. I spent the holiday used the money from Mr MillionaireZ but I have to return to my home planet, Upzilon. This is the trouble. The spaceshuttle is broken. I can not repair it because I don’t know anything about machine-machinary. Reader, I need your help to repair my spaceshuttle. Do you know why the spaceshuttle is broken? You will surprise if you know the reason but I have to tell you the reason (even it breaks my heart). Maybe the reason can help you to repair the spaceshuttle. I came to the blue Earth used the spaceshuttle with very high speed.

Finally, I fell to big ocean. My spaceshuttle sank but my plane could change become a ship. After it changed, I used it to find an island as a place for my spaceshuttle. Finally I found an odd island. Then I know that the island is the walking island. I left my spaceshuttle there. I spent my holiday. After I did it, I return to the island and I also surprised when I saw my plane.

A plant grew around my plane. The plant also grew in the spaceshuttle. The plant destroyed the machines. (it’s a half total destruction). I can not fly. OK, reader. That is the reason why my spaceshuttle is broken. I promise, I will give my rescuer a lot of diamonds. I will give the diamonds after I give after I return to my lovely planet. I also want to know about Mr MillionaireZ when he was in my planet, Upzilon. OK reader, I want to finish this additional request. Thank you reader! Thank you for your great attention. (Thursday, 09-05-2002, 08.30pm-08.50pm)

AlienZ from Alienation



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...