Saturday, May 3, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 08




ANSWER-07: A SECRET- HiMITSU
Hello Betrayer, Good Morning (maybe)! I hope you read this answer. I want to talk about your secrets. The state secrets were very interesting for me. I will buy the secrets but I don’t buy all of them because I don’t need all of them. I only buy the secret about Mr Prezidento’s wealth. I will buy the secret about it and the secrets about state’s wealth. I also buy the secrets about treasure islands location in this country. I also wanted to know where Mr Prezidento stores his wealth. I also want to know his numbers in the bank. Through the secrets, I also want to know about government’s money. After I know the secrets of the government’s money, I will be able to make the imitation money. I don’t need the secrets about which country would be destroyed by Mr Prezidento. I also don’t need the secrets about Mr Prezidento’s plan. I only need money and money (the real one). I need wealth. I will buy your secrets about money, Betrayer. I will wait you at my place. I have a house in every country. If you bring the secrets to my house, I promise you will have a lot of money because I am a Millionaire. I hope you can bring the state secrets in this following weeks because I have a vacation in the next week. Do you know where I spent my precious holiday as vacation?
I want to spend my vacation in the moon because I have two houses there. I also have a football field, an ocean, a lake, one hundred rivers and a golf field there. OK, Betrayer! I will wait you in one of my houses. I hope you can bring the secret to me because I know that Mr Prezidento’s men always chase you everywhere. I hope you are still life when you arrive to my house. (Thursday, 21-03-2002, 07.55 am=07.28am)
MillionaireZ
ANSWER-08: FOR CHURL ABOUT TAKARA
Hello reader! Good afternoon! Especially for Churl. I was very happy when I read your offer. You are a good boy, you help your father. You also a strong boy because you could defeat a wild big dragon by yourself. OK. Churl. I will give my answer/response for you. I will (definitely) buy the map. I hope you don’t change your decision. Do you know why I was very happy after I read your offer? I didn’t search treasure for over one year. That is the reason why my money decreased. If I don’t have money, my name is not Millionaire again but my name is tramp. Do you know why I could be a millionaire? Before I became a millionaire, I was a beggar. I begged on the road. I begged everyday. My life was changed by God. I found a strange map. It was very very dirty. Then I cleaned the map. I watched the map. Finally I understand that the paper/map was a treasure’s map. I was very very very happy. Then I made a long travel to search the treasure. I went to the south (same like you). Then I found the spot. Finally I found the precious treasure. I sold some of them to get money. After that, I built a house for me. Since that time, I tried to find maps of treasures. I sent my men to search them. Sometimes I could get a lot of maps but sometimes my men didn’t find any map.
Ok Churl. That are my stories. I will buy your map. If you want it, I also want to buy your sword, wood-cutter but if you don’t want to sell it, it doesn’t matter to me. The important thing is I can get your map. I will visit your village. I go there to take your and to pay for it. OK, Churl! Wait for me. I will come. …Don’t go anywhere, audience, I will be back after this break…(Saturday, 23-03-2002, 11.55am--12.15pm) and don’t turn off this lovely channel…
MillionaireZ

ANSWER-09: FOR ALIENZ

Hello reader, especially for AlienZ. I have read your request, oh sorry, I mean your Offer. I think I want to buy the diamonds. Do you know why I want to have the diamonds? I want to use it for defeating my rival. My rival has a lot of diamonds because he has a lot of minings. He almost become a millionaire. I don’t want it happens. So, I want to buy your diamonds. I also have a request for you, AlienZ. I want to know where your planet, Upzilon.

You said that the diamond in your planet was very very very cheap. So, I want to go to your planet. I have done a lot of preparations. I have a super spaceshuttle. I buy it from Inventor. He is very very clever (smart I mean). His super spaceshuttle can fly faster than light speed.

If I have arrived to your planet, I would buy all of the diamonds in your planet. But if I can get free, it will be super lucky of me. I want to be a super Millionnairez. OK, Alienz, I will wait you in your.. oh, I am sorry, that is wrong. I will wait you in my house.

After I buy your diamonds, I hope you can tell me where your planet is. Don’t worry about your planet. I will not attack your planet. I am a goodman but sometimes, I help a bad man because I also have a bad talent. I am sure after you get the money, you can pay your debt to your beast ( I mean best) friend. You can use the money to spend your holiday in the beautiful Earth. If you have troubles to find a good place, exotic place, legendary place, you can come to my house. I have a lot of that kind of place around the world. OK, I wan t to finish my Answer. Thank you for your attention.!! Jaa ne…

(Thursday, 09-05-2002, 01.30pm--01.50pm)
MillionaireZ
ANSWER-10: FOR TRAMP
Good…good….good… I bring a lot of good news, especially for Tramp. I have a big news for you. I will give you a house. I also give you the contents. Ok! Tramp, before I finish this answer, I want to explain about that house. The house is as big as the half white house in amerika but I call the house (your house) as the black house because the house has a black colour.
The house has thirty floors, one hundred windows, fifty doors, and one thousand mosquitos at night (only at night). If you want to sleep soundly, you can sleep at night. I hope you can accept my gift. If you didn’t want it, it doesn’t matter to me. I will give the house to another person.
I don’t want that house (anymore). Do you know why I don’t want the (that) pitch black house? I will tell you the solely reason. Because there is a ghost in that house. So? You want to take it or not? If you don’t want, it doesn’t matter to me. OK reader, especially for Tramp. I want to finsh this answer. Do you know why I have to finish this short Answer? Because I lost my words.
Before I write this answer, I have a lot of words (inside my genius head). But when I am writing, some one (someone) steal my words. That is the reason why I can not continue this answer. Maybe next time I have to call my guards (my men) to protect my words from the unlucky thieft, but I like call him/her as stealer. Why I call them unlucky? Because, if they lucky, they wont do something stupid as Thieft. OK Tramp! I will wait for your answer. If you accept my gift, I will be very very happy because the ghost will not come to my house again.
Thursday, 30-05-2002, 06.45M--07.04)
MillionaireZ
ANSWER-11: FOR RAGMAN
Hello reader! Especially for… I think you have known the (secret) person because I have written it as the title. I am MillionaireZ. I am interesting with your advertisement or something that you call it a little (maybe tiny) offer.
I think I want to buy all of your things. I want to buy the car (ex-batuman). The car has a name. It is batmobile. I want to use it as my private vehicle. I am sure batmobile has a lot of weapons to protect its driver. If you have another thing ex-batuman such as batboat, batspace, bathouse or bathroom, I hope you can call me (as soon as possible or ASAP).
I also want to buy the motor bike (ex-robin). Robin is (best) friend of batman. If I buy batuman’s things, I have to buy robin’s things too because robin is (best) friend of batuman.
I also want to buy the crypton stone (ex-zuperman). It is not for me but I buy it for inventor. I want to buy the mask (ex-demask) because it has a big magic power. I want to try its power.
I also want to buy the claw (ex-wolverhine from the ultimate team, x-semen). I will give the claw for my lovely cow. So, they can cultivate my land/my super extra wide field. I also want to buy the plane (ex-pilot) because I want to try to be a pilot. I want to buy the ship (ex-captain). I want to be a big leader in the ship because I alone in the ship.
I want to buy the half white house (ex-prezidento of amerika) but I will not use it. I will destroy the building. At ast, I don’t buy the world. I can’t do it because… I think you know the reason.
Thursday, 06-06-2002, 08.00--08.15pm
MillionaireZ



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...