Monday, May 19, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 11



REQUEST-10: YESTERDAY
Hello reader, I am Mr. Polise. I have a big trouble now. That is the reason why I write this request. Before I say my request, I want to tell you the story why I get the trouble. I want to catch a criminal. Yesterday, I made a plan to catch the criminal. I knew his house from my men. I asked my men to watch him. I would catch him at the right time.
Yesterday is the right time. I followed him… carefully. I and three of my men watched him. Finally he went to his secret place. I didn’t believe it. He had a big secret place. When I got the right time, I and my men started my plan. We entered to his secret base and wanted to catch him. But…oh no, he had a lot of men. Finally, we had a big war in that big base. His men were very strong.
One of my men was shooted and her was comma. I was very sad the I attacked them with all of my power, my gun and my mind. Finally, I could catch the criminal and defeated his men but they also could hurt me. My leg was shooted by four projectiles. One of my hand was shooted too by two projectiles. My stomach was shooted too by three projectiles. My head, yes! My head was shooted too by five projectiles. Those are my problems.
I need one of you to help me. I need your contribution because doctors from polise department can not help me. I need your help, reader! If you don’t help me, I will be comma too. If I am comma, I can not catch criminals again (anymore). If I don’t catch them, they will disturb you (and your peacefully life like in heaven). If you are disturbed, you can not sleep. (Monday, 13 May 2002, 10.05pm--10.28pm)
Mr. Polise


REQUEST-11: THE BOOKS
Hello reader. I hope all of you are healthy. But if one of you are unhealthy, I hope you will be healthy soon (as soon as possible) so you can read my request. After you read my request, I hope you can help me. My hobby is reading a book, oh maybe a lot of books. I read stories, sciences, knowledges, and other books (in fact, I don’t know about their kinds). I read a book ten hours a day but I read it used the right way. I don’t read them when I am sleeping because my eyes are closed.


I have a lot of books. Maybe there are one thousand books. I have read them all. But now, I have a big trouble. I don’t have another book to read. That is the reason why I write this request. I really hope you can help me. I only borrow your books. I will return your books after I read them. If you don’t like your books again, I can buy your books but I hope I don’t pay for it. OK reader?
I will come to your houses. I will go from a house to another house. I will give a sign. If you have the books, you have to go out from your house because I have waited you on the road (I mean the street).
OK reader!! I want to finish this request because I want to finish my reading. Before I make this request, I was reading a book. Then I remembered that book was the last (unread) book. So, I have to get another book soon. If I don’t read in a day, I can be sick or unhealthy. Same like you, if you don’t eat for a week, you can be sick or maybe you can go to another life. OK. I will wait your answer because I need your answer before I make the journey to your houses. Reader! Thanks for your attention for this little request. (Friday, 22-03-2002, 09.26pm--09.44pm)
BOOKWORM


ANSWER-13: A CONTRIBUTION
Hello Prisoner! I hope you (can) read this answer. When I read your request, I was very very sad because before I become Mr Deztroyer, I had stayed in the prison for over ten years. I can feel your (deep) feeling. You want to meet your family. You want to meet your (close) friends. You want to sleep soundly at night. You want to watch TV. You want to eat your favourite foods. You want to do your (illegal) hobby, hunting a tiger (maybe tiger hunting).
I want to give you a contribution. I want to give you a help but you have to do my words (its an order). I have prepared a big plan to make you go out (escape) from the (hellish) jail. I also want to help your friends in the jail. But after you go out (escape) from the jail, you must help me do a biggest plan in this week (theres no free in live).
I will send a big plan to make you go out (escape) from the prison through my pigeon. You and your friends have to understand about my plan. After that, you have to prepared yourselves to go out (escape) when I do my plan to help you. I have some imitation polices in the jail. They will help me to make you run away. I will give their names through a letter. You can ask about my plan to them if you don’t understand about my plan. Millonairez also help us in this (secret) plan because he have a personal purpose. Do you know his purpose? He wants your power to help him search a lot of treasureS on a Treasure Island. The Treasure Island was discovered by Mr Discoverer.
OK, I return to my answer. I also have to tell you about this. You have to watch over this (secret) plan from the original polices. If they know about my (secret) plan, I will not able to help you. OK Prisoner, wait for me. I will help you soon because you are my friend. (Thursday, 21-03-2002, 08.25am--08.48am)
Mr. Deztroyer
Image 01: Private Collection
Image 02
Image 03
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...