Thursday, January 20, 2000

Nazurat: Learning English


PROLOGUE: DAILY ACTIVITIES

 This story was written a decade ago to fullfill an english task. so, maybe it contain some mistakes.


I usually wake up early. I wake up at one o’clock a.m, but I get up at four o’clock a.m. After get up, I leave my house. I break my cock’s dreams. I command him to crow as a sign that the day is begin. Before that, he calls his friend to crow together.
After give the first command, I run around my district. The distance is about 20.999 metres. When I am running, I see my friends, like elephants, lions, tigers, camels, horses and buffaloes. In other side, I see goats, sheep, rhinos, monkeys, donkeys, leopards, wolves, calves, bulls, cows and bears. I also see a komodo dragon and a chameleon.
After I run around about five times, I take a bath. When I am taking a bath, I meet dolphins, sharks, crocodiles, turtles, tortoises, frogs, crabs, cuttlefish, geese and piranhas. I surprise when I see a giraffe swims.
After take a bath, I go home. I command my monkeys to prepare my breakfast. Usually I have a big breakfast. I have scorpion juice, cereal, toast and white black coffee for breakfast. For dessert food, I have mangoes, bananas, apples and grapes. After breakfast, I take a rest.
When I am looking the sky, I see the sun, birds, bees, eagles, falcons, pigeons and….strange..bats at daytime. I take a nap after breakfast because I have to work at 12.00 p.m. or when the burning sun on the my head.
-------------
I work as guard in this very jungle. I protect this jungle from saw-mills and wild hunter. I can be fierce if people disturb animals in this jungle. I have responsible to protect them from extinction.
By the way, I have to lunch now. I have cheese doughnut, cherry doughnut, chocolate doughnut, skycraper sandwich, whale soup and shark juice for lunch. The dessert is pudding, ice cream, pineapples, watermelon and strawberry. The monkey is very kind to me. The monkey always prepares my meals at day and night. I am very happy to have a friend like him.
It is four o’clock. I have to check the security system in my district. I run around my island. I see the sun will set in the West. The birds is flying in the direction to their home, actually the nest. After the Sun sets, many stars appear. The full moon rises in the East. The light is very very clear. Nothing cloud disturb the night.
The red colour in the west have disappeared when I go home. I go home after sure the island is safe. When I have arrived, the dinner was prepared. To night I have big dinner. I have roast elephant, a turtle’s egg, roast whale, roast tiger and leopard juice for dinner. For dessert foods I have ice cream, apples, mangoes, grapes and melons. Then, I want to go to the bed. Its bed time. Nazurat (Zet.@, Sept 2001)

Next Story


Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...