Wednesday, January 19, 2000

SUNNY IS FIRED



EXTRA DAILY ACTIVITIES
I am very hot. I get up at morning when the cocks crow. I don’t have legs but I can move. I move slowly. I see people activities. The student go to their school everyday except on holiday. I also see a sleeping police from stone always stands in the middle of the roads. They can not move. I don’t understand but I can approach it. I see many kinds of car move on the road fastly. Suddenly, the cloud covers them. So I can not see them again. But tomorrow, I will see them again.
I can make water evaporate and become the cloud but I can not make the cloud cry. He cries by himself. You will run if the cloud cry. If he cries, I can make beautiful colours on the sky. There are red, orange, yellow, green, blue and two others but I do not know the names. Maybe next time I can tell you reader!
After I get to the middle of the sky, I have to go down again. No one can stop me to go down, except the GOD. GOD is my composer. GOD also make everythings in the universe. I work everyday. At six pm, I go to bed. Before that, I make many colours on the sky. At the same time, people go home from their offices. I think that they also want to go to bed after they work from early morning. Somestimes I meet the moon. She will work after I go to bed. But she didn’t always work at night. Sometimes she works with me. OK. I have to sleep. See you again! Goodbye reader!! (I am sorry for the terrible English)(SuNNY,31-01-2002)


  A STORY ABOUT DISASTER
Hello reader!! I want to ask sorry because I had made big disaster at your city. But that is my job. I always make disaster when GOD command me. But you are lucky. I didn’t burn the earth but I have to eat your houses because I felt hungry. I didn’t eat for five years since you have fireman. But GOD made them became careless and I could eat your houses happily.
When I am small, I can be your best friend. But when I am big, I can be your best enemy. My best enemy is Mr Flood. I did not like him because he can make me die. He can be your best friend and also can be your best enemy. If he come to your city, he will bring everythings that he can brings. My other friends are earthquakes, tornadoes or hurricanes, drought and eruption of volcanoes.
I like them. Mr Drought always invites me to his place. Sometimes I have breakfast or lunch or dinner with him. Mr Tornadoes also my friend. Sometimes he can make me die and sometimes he can make me bigger (and Stronger). Mr Earthquake also my friend. Sometimes he invites me to his place. He is very kind. Mr Erupte also a friend of mine. My other friends are Mrs Strom, Mr Thunder, Mrs Snow and Mr Fog (you wrong if you call him Mr Frog). Do you know me? I think that you have known me. I am Mr Fire. I can stay every where except in the water, in the ground and in the snow. But if I use something that can help me, I can stay there. (Mr Fire, 01-02-2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...