Wednesday, January 26, 2000

Nazurat: Epilogue


A STORY FROM JUNGLE

Through this media, I want to tell you about a (funny) story. The story (according my opinion) is funny. I write this after the electricity system at my hotel is life again. When I was thinking to write this story, I heard my grandchildren made crowded at out side. They were making an experiment. They were so clever, I mean smart. Last century, they had made an invention. They found a dinosaur fossil. It was called Megalosauruz. The government of this city bought the fossil with high price. That is the reason why I am rich now. And now, my grandchildren would make a bomb from eggs of chicken. I think they did it because I hear explosion by explosion. Fortunately, my house was made from steel. My house has a security systems. It uses lacer. I promise you can not steal in the my house. Before you can steal, angel of suffer will take you first.
OK, reader! I want to tell you about my story. Oh no! my grand children make crowded again. The explosions disturb my ears. If they still do it, maybe I can not hear again. But it doesn’t matter. I am old now. I had bought an areal for my cemetery. The areal is in the middle of my forest. I only hope that my grand children always visit my cemetery if I had die. Hmmm… I think I had forgotten something. I am sorry, I almost forget about telling my story. This is the story. Long time ago, I lived in the forest, maybe it called jungle. I didn’t know why I was there.
Maybe a tiger kidnapped me and brought me to the jungle. At the jungle, I became a king. I could run as fast as the leopard. I could swim as  fast as the duck. I could sleep as long as a month. I also could call all of animals there except ants. I thought they didn’t hear my voice.
One day, I met a woman, Neja. She is my wife now. She lost at my jungle. Then I helped her find the way to the city. Before she went home, she gave me a clock. She said that the clock could help my daily activities. (If you wanna know The story of my daily activities, you can find it here). I said thank you to her. Then, she gave me an explanation. If the clock stopped, she asked me to give a new battery for the clock. Although I didn’t understand, I said understand to her. She was right. The clock could help my daily activities.
After a month (maybe), Neja came again. She came with parents. I was very happy. When they entered my tree house, they surprised. Neja’s parents were very kind. We talked about everythings. Suddenly, I saw Neja was confusing. I thought she wanted to search something. Then she explained that she wanted to search her clock. I told her that when I saw the clock stopped, I buried the clock. I didn’t want if the clock mad bad smell. After I finished my story, Neja and her parents laughed loudly. I didn’t know why they laughed. Reader, can you tell me the reason why they laughed loudly?? L.O.L. Nazurat(Zet.@, 24-01-02)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...