Friday, January 21, 2000

Nazurat 01



A BAD NEWS (1-6)
One day, I was taking a rest. Suddenly, a monkey told me that my spy from North arrived. You have to know that I have four spies at four directions. I had to have spy to watch city activities. Maybe the hunter from city would attack us but I could know that before they attacked us. I did it to protect my district. After I met my spy, he told me a bad news. A hunter team from North City would attack us. They were called Quick Strike. They were consist of ten persons. They had many weapons with high technology. They would revenge because I had defeated them long time ago (before they had high technology system). I had to make new plan to protect my jungle and I had to make some new weapons. I would contact my friends in the four cities at four direction to give me some new weapons. My friend were nature lover (fight for nature). After my spy went to his city, I wrote four letters. On the letters, I asked my friends to give me some new weapons to protect my jungle. Then I asked my pigeon to deliver the letters to my friends (from four cities).
They had promised to help me any time according with their ability. They also had many weapons with high technology. They used it to protect environment from fire, waste, flood, and other problems. They were very famous. They name was Green Star. They always fight versus nature criminals. (16-10-2001)


A PREPARATION (2-6)
On the next day, they arrived from four directions. Green Star from North City and Green Star from South City passed a river. Green Star from West City passed air and Green Star from East City passed land route. I was very happy because they could come fastly but I felt sad when they said that they could not help me to protect the jungle because they had some jobs to do in their cities. They could not leave the job but they still could help me to install their weapons at some parts of my area. The weapons were my first protector. It consist of lacer fence and some traps. My first step after they went home to their city was moving the animals, from small size to big size, to a secret cave. But some of them would help me to protect the jungle. Then, I teached some of the animal to use the weapon if they saw the hunter. I commanded a monkey to stay at the top of a mount. He had to watch around the jungle and gave me a sign if he saw the hunters. I also commanded some elephants to use the weapons. They could use their trunks to control the weapons machine. I also commanded four eagles (maybe falcon) to watch area at four directions. In water area, I asked piranhas and crocodiles to waylay journey of the hunters. A also gave  an order to the bees to attack the hunters if they could enter to the jungle. I could not take a rest because I still though the Quick Strike, the hunter. (16-10-2001)

Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...