Friday, January 21, 2000

Nazurat 02



ALMOST WIN (3-6)
On the next day, I got an information from my spy in North City  that the hunters would attack this day. It meant I had to command all of my friend to ready. When the sun was getting higher, an eagle from North arrived and told that the hunters went to the jungle passed the river. So, I asked piranhas and crocodiles to make some destructions in the hunters ‘s ship. But the ships were made from hard iron (of course). So, they could not make the planning destruction. At last, the hunters could enter to the jungle. They consist of 20 persons. I had to defeat them to protect my jungle. Then, they started to walk and hunt. I would make them enter into my traps. I, some wolves, some leopards, and the bees made a preparation to attack them. When five of them fell down into my hole traps and five again entered into my net trap, I and my animal friends started to attack the other hunters. The hunters also attacked us. Then, a little war happened in my big jungle. At last, we could defeat them and put them into the lacer cage. I was very very happy. I only waited for my friend to take them and put them into the prison. I didn’t worry if they tried to release. My net trap was made from lacer light. The holes trap were closed with hard iron and lacer system. Then, I only watch them. I didn’t know that the small war was not over yet. (17-10-2001)     
                             

THE SITUATION TURN AROUND (4-6)
I didn’t know if one hunter of five hunters that fell down into the hole traps was a computer master. From inside the hole, he used his micro computer to destroy my security systems and my lacer systems. He also destroyed my dome system. I used the dome system to waylay their sign to their city. But it had been destroyed. Then, he delivered a sign to their city. He asked help. Not so long, my spy from the hunter’s city arrived. It told me that five fighters planes, four battle planes and two bomber planes from Quick Strike squadron would arrive. It also told me that ten bomber tanks would arrive passed the river. Oh! That’s bad luck! I thought I would get a big huge trouble. Then, I knew that the hunters could release from my traps because the computer master helped them. It meant I had to fight versus them again. I and my animal friends fight again. But this time they could press us because our attention became two parts when we heard their squadron attacked some parts of my jungle with the bombs. So, some parts of my jungle burned. The elephants could not shoot the planes because their pilots were so clever/smart. They also could attack my weapon that were controlled by my elephants. I could not do anything again. All of my weapons had destroyed by the Quick Strike squadrons. I thought I would be lose but I was still happy because the secret cave safe. I only prayed to the GOD. (17-10-2001)

Last Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...