Friday, July 4, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 23





NEWS-04: SOME NEWS By ME

Hello reader!! I have some news for you. I have some hot news. Do you know why the news is very (very) hot? Because I just burn it use my fire. Oh, no… just kidding. Don’t believe it. OK, I will tell you about the news. Before I write  the news, I will write the way until I get the news. I surprised when I read Ghosto Phantom’s Request. I also surprised when I saw Deztroyer’s Answer.

So, I called Mr Polise but he didn’t want to give me informations. So, I followed his activities. Finally, I knew about his activities. On the last day, he went to a strange place. I could not enter the place because there were a lot of men. I watched the strange place from a big tree.

Finally, I saw Mr Polise went out from the (strange) Place. He also brought Ghosto Phantom. I surprised. Mr Polise could catch Ghosto Phantom. I didn’t know what Mr Polise’s Tactics but I am very happy because Ghosto Phantom is caught. If he were in jail, no one could disturb my city.

OK, reader!! That is the news. That is the hot news. I have told you. Maybe next time I will tell you another hot news. I want to finish this news because I don’t have any news again. When I was writing, Mr Sleepy come to my head. If he had came, I could not see anything. Only the darkness. I can only feel the darkness.

OK, reader. I want to finish this writing because I just get a bad news. Actually, I want to tell you about Ghosto Phantom’s stories but I can not get the informations rom him. So, I only watch him (in the jail). I hope Mr Polise can catch another criminals. I hope he can destroy drugs. If he can destroy them, I can sleep soundly at night.

TellTaleZ, Monday, 2002-05-27, 10.05pm—10.30pm.

ANSWER-29: I 4GIVE U

Hello, reader!! Especially for Pirate. I have read your Request. I have read your Apologize. Before I read your (patethic) request, I am very (very) sad because I didn’t find my story (stories) on my table in the my room in the my house. I can forgive you, Pirate. I can forget your action. I am very happy if my stories can help your little cat but I think you will get a big trouble because my friend, Part-Author can not forgive you. I can not stop him to search you. He will search you everywhere he can. I think he will ask Mr Polise to find you because Mr Polise has a lot of men. So, I hope you can run (away) as far as you can. Part-Author will not forgive you because you had stolen his stories.

OK, Pirate!! If you want Part-Author to forgive you, you have to send your ideas as fast as you can. You have to send your stories to him before he makes a request (in this blog) to Mr Polise. If he has made his request for Mr Polise, he will not forgive you forever.

OK, Pirate!! I want to finish this Answer. I hope your cat can run again. I hope you can get sorry from Part-Author. I hope you can send your ideas soon. I hope you can run (away) as far as you can if you have read a request from part-Author (I think you write with a wrong “P”, Author, Edy). I hope you can be my friend. I hope you can be a writer too. So, you can sell your own stories. I hope God protects you from criminals because I read a lot of crimes on the newspaper.

AUTHORZ, Thursday, 2002-06-06, 09.00pm—09.17pm

NEWS-05: ABOUT PETS

I have many pets. I have one million mosquitos. They don’t want to attack  me because I am the master. At night, I command them to go to the river. Do you know why? They don’t drink blood. I (have) educated them to drink (fresh) water. They don’t attack people but if you kill one of them, all of them will attack you. They are like the bees.

I also have fifty bats. I ask them to spread the pips at the baldy forest. Baldy forest can invites floods. My bats don’t want if flood come but if God want it, no one can stop it.

I have twenty cats. They are very different from other cats. They have four colours, red, white, black and blue. They protect my house from mice (a loy of mouse), except office mouse.

I have one hundred marabuntas (marabunta is the giant ant), fifty five spiders and seven eagles. I also have orang utan (bekantan category). He is very clever (and very smart). One day, a government’s man came to my house. He wanted to borrow my orang utan. You can see my orang utan on money paper, 500 rupiahs.

I have more than one million worms. They can destroy organic garbages but they can not destroy anorganic garbages such as glass, steel, plastic, etc. My eagles protect my house from snakes. They are very (very) strong. They have sharp claws. I also have three tigers and five wolves. I have ten horses (without wings). They will bark, oh no, that is wrong. They will neigh when I came to them. They can run with very high speed. In the ocean, I have one whale. My whale is very very big. My whale is my biggest pet.

MillionaireZ, 2002-02-03.

Revealed Image
Author Image
Pet Image


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...