Saturday, July 12, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 28



ANSWER-31: I FORGIVE YOU

Hello reader!! Especially for Betrayor. I hope you read this answer. I think you have waited for my (important) answer. I am writing this answer while I am listening musics (program) from Alkaromah Pratama radio. I also like slowrock music from a neighbour country. The first song is sung by Lestari. The second song is “seandainya Tuhan mengizinkan” or if God permits/allows by Stings. The third song is “buat seorang kekasih” or for a lover. The song is sung by Slam, also a group from a neighbour country.

After that song, there is another song by Okid. The  title is “derita” or suffering. The song tells us about kids. They are suffering because of war. The next song  is… I think I don’t know the title but I know the singer. He is Sultan, our country singer. The next song is “khilaf” or a mistake. The song is sung by a group from a neighbour country called Newboyz. I think the song is the last song at the day.

OK, Betrayor. Now I want to tell you (actually, write) about my answer. OK, I forgive you (definitely) because you don’t have any mistake to me. I can not catch Ghosto Phantom. It’s not your fault. It is a job for me to catch criminals. So, it is not your fault (one hundred percent) but I have to say (write) thank you for you because you have tried to help me.

Once again, I want to tell you that world cup has been begun. So, I want to finish this answer because I want to see my favourite groups. I hope they can be the winner because they promise that if they could win, they would give me their (smell) clothes. OK, reader, especially for Betrayor, I hope you don’t cry because you can not help me.

Mr POLISE, Saturday, 2002-06-01, 01.35pm—01.55pm

REQUEST-31: A NEW JUNGLE

I lived in a jungle. I have lived there for over my ages. I lived with a lot of animals there. Maybe you can call me as their protector. I always protect them from hunters, animal killers, forest destroyer, tree cutters, animal shooters and thieft of animals.

Eventhough my jungle is protected by law of my country, they, I have told you, always try to destroy my jungle but I always defeat them. But I have a huge trouble now. That is the reason why I make (create/write) this request for request-reader.

Two days ago, my jungle got a disaster. My best enemy attacked my (lovely) jungle. I didn’t have any preparations to protect my jungle because they did not attack my (green) jungle for over five years but suddenly, they came with their new weapons. They used five fighter planes, seven battle planes and ten bomber planes.

They destroyed my (cute) jungle. They used fire bombs (if they used water bomb, it didn’t matter to me) that invited Mr Fire to come to my jungle. Mr Fire burned all of my forest but fortunately, all of my animals were safe except me. Oh no! that is wrong, I was safe at the time.

This is the truth. All of my animals were safe (including ant kingdom) except my worms. I could not safe them because they were living in the ground. I am sorry my worms. At now, we (I and my animals) are staying in a big zoo. Throught this (post in this) magz, I ask the Government to destroy nature criminals who had destroyed my jungle. Thank you!!

Nazurat, Tuesday, 2002-02-12

OFFER-11: 4 ANYONE WHO WANTS

Hello reader!! I have an offer for you. I have a lot of bombs. I want to sell it because I need much money. I will use the money to buy a big house and the contents because I don’t have any house now. I will use the money to buy an island (the beautiful one). I will make a big farm of Dinosaurs.
Last month, I found a lot of dinosaurs’s eggs but I didn’t sell it because they can be my animals. So, I use another way to get the money. Maybe Mr Polise thinks that I am a criminal but for me, I am not a criminal because I do a crime without my heart. I will use the money too for my (new) research. I want to make imitation money. So, I need the pure (the real) money. I also want to use the money to buy my favourite foods because since I was child, I could not buy my favourite foods. I also have a lot of plans with the money. If someone has brought…I am sorry, that is wrong. I mean, if someone had bought my (cute) bombs and given me a lot of money, I will do my plans.

First, I want to spent my holiday on the South Island. If I didn’t find the South Island, I would go to the North Island. Second, I want to buy a plane or something, maybe a big space shuttle because I want to visit the sun, mercury, venus, mars, Jupiter, saturn, uranus, and pluto. If I can get it, I want to visit another galaxy, a black hole and anything in outer space. I have a lot of question about outer space. Third, I want to finish this writing (Offer section) because I can not find (see) the empty line again.

Smuggler, Friday, 2002-06-07, 05.50am—06.06am.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...