Saturday, July 5, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 24




REQUEST-22: YOUR HELP

Hello, reader!! Are you fine? I hope you are fine (now). But I am not fine now. I am in the (big) danger. I am in the big trouble. I was caught by Mr Polise. That is the reason why I write this (hopefull) request. OK, reader!! I need your help. I need your contribution. But before you help me, I want to tell you about my prison. I have to tell you about the situation. OK. Here we go.
Now about the guard. There are one hundred guards around my prison. Mr Polise also use a lot of traps. You have to avoid that (those) traps. If you can avoid that traps, you will meet another traps in the prison. OK, maybe I can continue it on the next time because I don’t have much information about it (only this time).

I also want to ask sorry to someone. I want to ask sorry to Betrayer. I am sorry because I didn’t follow your words. I am sorry because at that time, I didn’t believe you. I thought you only play. Maybe you only want my money (my thinking). I am sorry because I have bad thinking about you.
Now for another reader. I ask you to give me foods because I can not eat my favourite foods in the prison. I hope you can help my (single) stomach but if you don’t want to help me, it doesn’t matter to me. But I have a good news among a lot of bad news.

I have a new friend, Prisoners. He is very kind to me. He is the person who bring this request/this letter to the writer. Thank you Prisoner. I will pay your kindness. Although I am a criminal, I am still have a kindness in the my heart. OK, reader!! I want to finish this request. Goodbye, see you again!!

Ghosto Phantom, Thursday, 2002-05-30, 06.15am—06.37am.

REQUEST-23: CATCH HIM

Hello, reader!! How are you? I hope you are healthy now. If you don’t feel very well, you have to go to the hospital (if you have money). You have to check your healthy (everyday). If you want to be a healthy person, I have some messages for you. You have to have good food (breakfast, lunch and dinner). You have to have good drink. You have to do a sport, such as running, walking, football, soccer, basket ball, volley ball, tennis, or swimming, skate board, shooting, discuss throw, scating, fencing, card, air sport, golf, boxing, cycling, badminton and …. Chess. The last sport is my favourite sport. Do you know why I like chess? Because I need not throw my (precious) power. I only need thinking and thinking.

OK, I almost forget about my reason why I write this (important) request. I make this request for Mr Polise. I ask Mr Polise to catch Pirate because he had stolen my stories. He had sold my stories to bring his cat to the hospital. I can not forgive him because he didn’t ask me when he took the stories.

OK, reader!! Especially for Mr Polise. I hope you can catch him. I hope you can bring him to me soon because if he didn’t bring the stories, I can not continue the last stories because my idea is gone.

OK, reader! For Pirate, I hope you can run (away) as far as you can before Mr Polise catch you because if he has caught you and brings you to me, you will get a lot of troubles after you meet me. OK, reader. I will return if I have (another) troubles.

PART-AUTHOR, Thursday, 2002-06-06, 10.20pm—10.41pm.


OFFER-10: BIG HOUSE

I have a house. That is not my parent’s house. I have the house since I was child. My house is very big (according my point of view). My house is bigger than an ant. My house is coneshaped. I always bring my house everywhere (maybe I am afraid with the thieft) but I am not arrogant. That is my fate (destiny). I want to sell my (lovely) house because I feel bore (boring) with my old house. My old house doesn’t have rooms, windows (not the operating system), doors, TV, radio and so on like your house. I want a new house. I hope I will get a house (like in my dream). A house that has one hundred doors, fifty windows (not the operating system), two kitchen (master chef standart), twenty five rooms, two garages, etc but I don’t like if the house has a thing. GHOST!! I don’t like ghost because I am afraid with the (creature called) ghost.

Eventhough the Ghost never come to me, I am very afraid with ghost. The ghost can scare me but if the ghost is like Casper, I will be happy if I meet him. Maybe you think that I am a coward but if you watched me on galileo program: SCTV, I am a creature which has big courage. I can walk on a sharp knife. I also can walk under water surface.

OK, I come back to the main case, about my big house (according my estimate). I hope my new house has good spot. If my new house has it, Mr Flood can not visit my house. I also don’t want if Mr Fire come to my house. I also hope that my new house has school, swimming pool, football field and so on. If my new house has them, my new house will be the biggest house in the world. OK, reader, call me if you want my (preciuos) house.

SNAIL, Tuesday, 2002-02-19 

Image House
Image Food
Image Branding


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...