Thursday, July 3, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 22



OFFER-09: DEZTROYER’S SECRET

Goodbye reader!! See you later… oh, I am sorry. I write a wrong sentence. OK. Now I will try to write the right sentences. Hello, reader!! How are you? I have an Offer for you, especially for Ghosto Phantom. I have all of secrets about Deztroyer. Deztroyer is not Mr Deztroyer. They are differrent person. I think you have to know about Deztroyer before you accept his help. You have to know who Deztroyer is. Don’t believe him (Deztroyer), but you have to believe me and anybody which want to help you. You don’t know, is he a friend or an enemy? But you can believe me. I am one of the best criminal in the world.

OK, Ghosto Phantom. I wait for your answer. If you do not call me, I am sure you will get a big trouble. Maybe you have to think because I sell the secrets with a high price.

BETRAYER, Monday, 2002-05-27, 07.30pm—07.54pm.


REQUEST-21: SORRY (GOMEN NASAI)

Hello reader, Especially for author (you write wrong word, the right word is Author, Edy). This is my first writing (you are right if your name is Pirate, Edy). I write this request because I have a reason. I will tell you the (specific) reason. I have stolen your story. I stole your stories from your (locked) room. I know the situation of your house. I want to ask sorry because I have stolen your stories (the stories will be made a big book, Edy).

I did it because I need much money. I need money to bring my cat to the hospital. Its leg is broken. A big black dog had broken my cat’s leg. I had to bring my cat to the hospital because I don’t have any friend except that (cute) cat. Once again, I want to ask sorry to you. Maybe next time, I will pay for my crimes. If I have any (brilliant) ideas, I will call you. I will gives my own stories to you, if you want to take it.

OK. Author (you have written the right word, Edy) I want to finish this request because I have to buy some foods for my cat and me (of course). I will wait for your answer. I will be happy if you can forgive me. I will say thank you very much if I can meet you next time. According .. I am sorry… I mean through this request too, I want to ask sorry to Part-Author, your (close) friend. I hope your friend can forgive me too. I will be very (very) happy if he also could forgive me. OK, Author and Part Author, I hope you can accept my Request.

PIRATE, Thurday, 2002-06-06, 08.40pm---05.53pm.

ANSWER-28: I BUY IT

Hello reader!! Especially for Thieft. I had read your Offer. I think I am very happy (if) I can buy your bombs. I hope you want to sell your bombs for me but before I but it, I hope you want to hear.. oh no, that’s wrong. I hope you want to read my plan with those bombs. If I had the bombs, I would destroy a continent. Do you know why? I think you have known it. I don’t like that continent. They had attacked my family in certain countries. I don’t like that continent. They try to control every country uses their power. I would destroy that big continent.

If I have the bombs, I would also destroy the moon. Do you know why? In my city, there are one of Saiya nation (son goku’s friend). He can change become a big (giant) monkey if he saw the (full) moon. That is the reason why I want to destroy the (beautiful) moon. If I didn’t destroy the moon, the Saiya would change and destroy my (lovely) city. I can not let it happen. I have to do something. I have to buy the bombs. I am still have a reason why I want to buy the bombs but I can not tell you because it is very (very) secret. Maybe next time I will tell you about it but not now.

OK, reader, I want to finish this answer. For Thieft, I have prepared the money. I will call you to find a good place for our trade. We have to find a secret place so Mr Polise’s men can not find us. I also bring a lot of weapons when I want to go to the (destined) place. OK, Thieft!! Wait for my calling. For another reader!! I ask sorry if I have mistake you because I make (those) mistake unwillingly.

DEZTROYER, Saturday, 2002-05-25, 06.35 am—06.56 am


Secret Image
Monkey Image
Piracy Image

If you want to know the secret, please follow this link.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...