Sunday, July 6, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 25




ANSWER-30: WAIT FOR ME

Hello reader!! I hope you want to read my answer. Maybe because I am a criminal, you don’t want to read my answer. I write this answer because I want to tell my friend, Ghosto Phantom that I will help him (escape). Hello Ghosto Phantom, my friend. I hope you read my Answer. I will help you. I have a good plan to make you run away from the (nasty) prison. The plan is very very secret. Betrayor can not know about the secret.

OK, Ghosto Phantom. Wait for my help or you can call it as a contribution from me. You are a criminal. I can not leave you in the prison (alone). I also want to tell the Prisoner. If he also wanted to run away from the (disgusting) prison, I would prepare more my men. My men now are stronger than before. I ask Archenemy to make them strong. Archenemy also help me to make you run away from Mr Polise’s prison. I also hope you (Ghosto Phantom, Edy) can prepare yourself. I will send you my plan through Betrayer. Then you have to find a right time to run away.

After you get it, you have to tell it to Betrayer. Then he will tell it to me. I (will) invite my friends to help you, Ghosto Phantom. They are Thief, Hunter, Jailer, etc. I can not write another names because… I forget it. I am really (really) sorry but I am sure and I promise you will run away from that (strongest) prison.

OK, Ghosto Phantom. I want to finish this answer because I have an appoinment with my friends. We want to make some preparations to make you run away. OK, Ghosto Phantom!! And for anyone who read this answer, I hope you can tell this answer for Ghosto Phantom (if he doesnt read it).

Mr Deztroyer, Thursday, 2002-05-30, 02.45 pm—03.03 pm. 

REQUEST-24: AN ISLE

Hello, Request-reader!! I am a bomb-maker. Maybe you are wonder why I make bombs. I will answer it. I make bombs because that is my hobby. I can make many kind of bombs since I finish my chemistry lesson (perfectly). I use the bombs to destroy werehouses of drugs, factory of imitation money and criminal headoffices.

I make the bombs from ant’s eggs but sometimes I make my (beautiful) bombs from my dragon’s eggs. The bombs that come from my dragon’s eggs can destroy an island. By the way, I have a dream. I want to make a bombs which can destroy famine, hunger, crime, war, ignorance and poverty but I feel that the dream is very (very) hard to do (to realize).

And now, I have made a beautiful bomb. I make it from a lot of pips. For this time, I don’t use the bombs to destroy illegal factory but I use it to destroy the Earth… oh, I am sorry, that’s wrong. I use the bomb to help the Earth. For that, I need and island for my (pretty) experiment. An island without trees or anything (animals, clouds, plants, stones, land) only water. I think if it only water, it can not call as island. It mean I am wrong.

OK, I need an island, only land without anything. But air, water and stones have to be there. I will make an experiment in the island. I (will) bring the bomb that I make from a lot of pips (seeds) to the island and make a beautiful explosion. If my experiment works, the island will not (wont) bald again. A lot of trees will grow (with abnormal speed) and the island will be green again. So, if you have or you know about a bald island, please call me. This is my secret number: zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero one.

BOMBER, Tuesday, 2002-02-12, unrecorded time


REQUEST-25: MOUSE’s ENEMY

Hello, reader!! I am Deztroyer. We meet again in this (lovely) blog. I make this request because a kind of animals disturb me. They always make troubles with me. They are mouse, actually, a lot of mice. They have a palace. The palace is very (very) big (and huge). It is bigger than snail’s house (of course, you don’t need to write that kind of thing, Edy). They also have a King and a queen. The King lives in the (crowded) city. Then King and The Queen were mice office. They don’t eat food like another mice but they eat people’s money (in an illegal way). I am sorry to write this. That’s the (undeniable) fact.

And now, I return to the (main) problem. I have tried to destroy them. I have used many ways but I could not destroy them perfectly. Four days ago, I used one thousand cats to destroy them but my cats (troops) could be defeated entirely by  them (the warrior mice). I can not do anything again. So, I need your help. Maybe you know what is the best enemy for the mouse and mice.

Through this request, I also want to ask Bomber  to make the best (suitable) bomb for me (I mean my problem). I have tried many kind of bombs but the bombs can not destroy their palace. I also want to ask Nazurat’s help. Maybe he can help me. Nazurat is the King of the (wild) jungle. I hope he can make the mice move to his jungle but if all of that plans can not success, I am still have a plan (my last plan, Z plan).

Maybe that is my best plan to destroy the mice but I can not tell you about my (last) plan because you don’t have enough age to know about my last plan. Do you know why I don’t like  mice? They always disturb me when I am sleeping (playing soccer on the roof). They also steal my food, my favourite foods (the good one) but (I really wonder because) they don’t steal my bad food (the expired one).

DEZTROYER, Monday, 2002-02-18, unrecorded time.

Image escape
Image mouse
Image island--- take from Eureka seven AO episode 01


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...