Friday, July 11, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 27




REQUEST-28: APOLOGIZE

Hello, reader!! How are you? I am very happy when I am writing this request. I like music, especially slowrock music. I am writing while I am listening music from Bahana Radio, (Martapura, South Kalimantan). The first song is “misteri mimpi syakila” of the mystery of syakila’s dream. The song is sung by WINGS, a group from a neighbour country. The first… oh, I am sorry. The second song is “kembang terhalang” or forbidden flower by GAMMA (Gabungan Anak Muda Malaysia). According schedule, it is usually time for a program, story through the sky but because the person (announcer, Edy) who arrange the program doesn’t come, the program is changed by another person become music program. The third song is “bidadari” or you can  say as sylph.

OK, now I wait for the fourth song. Hmm, I think I forget something. Oh, the third song is sung by ELLA, a group also from a neighbour country. The fourth song is “patahnya sayap malam” or the broken night wing. The song is sung by MASSA.

Oh, I think I forget about my request. OK, I want to ask sorry for Mr Polise because I could not get any informations about Mr Deztroyer. I could not find Betrayer from the prisoners. So, Mr Deztroyer could make Ghosto Phantom run away from your jail/prison. Once again, I want to ask sorry to Mr Polise. I think that was my mistake. OK. Mr Polise. I hope you can forgive me. I hope you can give me your amnesty. Maybe mext time I can get informations. I could not find any informations aboiut it because at the time, I was spending my (precious) holiday on the walking island.

BETRAYOR, Friday, 2002-05-31, 08.10pm—08.30pm

NOTE: when this request was rewritten for blog, I was listening some musics from fripSide entitled decade, way to answer, fortissimo-the ultimate crisis-, come to mind, heaven is a place on Earth, fortissimo-from insanity affection-, grievous distance, infinite orbit and endless memory.


REQUEST-29: BEST EGGS

Hello, request-reader!! Do you know me? I think you have known me. My nick name is Mr Deztroyer. I don’t do same thing like Bomber. I don’t deztroy famine, crime, hunger, ignorance, war and poverty but I deztroy banks, school, forests, hospitals, police office and so on or etc. I make this request because I have a plan. Maybe that is my biggest plan. I never make a (perfect) plan like this (before). I wanted to deztroy the Earth.

Do you know the reason? If you don’t know, I will tell you. The Earth, or you can call it World, full of crimes and wickedness. I don’t like the situation. So, I need your help. I hope you can give me the best eggs ( I call bomb with the word egg). I will deztroy the (once beautiful) world. If God wants, I will deztroy the Earth without troubles. If God doesn’t want it, I can not do anything.

Through this post (in this Magz), I invite you, GHOSTO PHANTOM to help me. I hear that you have destroyed a police office (police station). I like the news but I will be happy if you want help my biggest plan. If you want to help me, please answer this request through this magz. After you answer my request, we can make an agreement about my biggest plan. If we meet, I hope you don’t forget to bring your favourite element, nu-clear. I have heard your work about a beautiful explosion in a dam (the DAM is called Victoria, Edy). I think that you are a good Destroyer.

OK, Ghosto Phantom. I hope you can join me to destroy the World because I have had a big house in the moon. If the world have been destroyed, you can stay with me in my new house.

MR. DEZTROYER, Wednesday, 2002-02-13.


REQUEST-30: WORKERS

Hello, reader!! Good morning. I stay in the city. I only stay because I have a house near the forest. Two days ago, I had an idea. The idea was very (very) good because it could make me rich. Then, I tried to do my plan. Finally, I had done it. I could finish my plan. Do you know, what was my plan? I built a factory. My factory can make imitation money but I can not make imitation money alone. So, I make this (important) request. 

I need workers to help me make imitation money. I need one hundred workers and now, I will tell you about their job. Ten workers work as mosquitos killer because my factory stands near the forest. At night, a lot of mosquitos visit my factory and they attack me. Twenty workers work as mouse killer. The reason is not different with the mosquitos. And twenty workers again work as my protector. They will protect my factory from other animals such as tiger, jaguar, horse, elephant, lion, crocodile, and so on that come from the forest. And other workers (fifty person) work as money maker. Twenty five make imitation money at night and twenty five again make it at day. 

I need workers soon because I didn’t have money again. But if I have made imitation money, I will be rich (soon). The government can not my factory because my district was not drawn in the map. My imitation money is not different with the pure money. You can not find the differences among my imitation money and government money. It can happen because I had found the secret of money productions.

MillionaireZ, Monday, 2002-02-18

Image: private collection of Zet.@
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...