Sunday, July 13, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 29



NEWS-07: 4 U

Hello reader!! Especially for Mr Deztroyer. I hope you read my news because this time, the contents of my news is from you. At the time, I was sleeping while you were calling me. I slept after I ate my (simple) lunch. I ate my lunch after I got to home from my school. I slept because I was very very tired.

You called me and said your purpose. You asked me to make a news about you. Your news (Mr Deztroyer’s news) has connection with your name. Your old name is Mr Deztroyer. And now, you want to change your name. He (Mr Deztroyer, Edy) had thought for a week to find his new name. He thought and thought hardly. He wanted to find another name that has similar meaning with Deztroyer. Do you know the reason why he wanted to change his old name?

It is because he had known about Deztroyer (not Mr Deztroyer). Deztroyer is Mr Polise (in disguise). So, he changed his old name. he didn’t want if there were another person who has same name with him.

OK, reader!! I want to finish this writing in News form because someone has called me. I also want to say thank you for Mr Deztroyer because he had asked me to write his news. I think I forget something. I think it is very very important.

OK. I think I have remembered it. It is Mr Deztroyer’s new name. his new name is DEZTRUCTOR. OK, I have told you. I have to finish this writing because I don’t find another line in this page. Ok, reader!! Goodbye!! See you again.

TellTaleZ, Sunday, 2002-06-02, 07.05pm—07.23pm


NEWS-08: MR X

Hello, reader!! I come back. I write this writing or you can call it as news because someone had asked me. He asked me to write about him. He has connection with our world. He tried to catch mouse in the house and tries to catch criminal in this city. Maybe you have known him. He had write many kinds of writing such as request and answer. I know him well. He in this time is different with he in the last time. He had changed become a powerful person. That is the reason why he asked me. He wanted to change his name as same as Mr Deztroyer. Mr Deztroyer had changed (his name) become Deztructor. So, he wanted to change his name too. I think you have known him.

He is Mr Polise, our hero. He had caught a lot of criminals. And now, he cameback with new name. Mr Polise changes his name become SuperCop because his body was changed by Surgeon to be a robot cybernetic.

OK, that is the news. I want to finish this news because I have done my job. I want to finish it (writing) soon because I have an appointment with my family. We want to make a big (huge maybe) plan to help Mr Polise…..oh I am sorry, I mean to help Supercop. We will make a big plan to catch criminals in this town. They have made a lot of crimes. I can not sleep soundly at night before they are caught by Super Cop. I hope you can help me and help Mr Polise, oh I am sorry. I mean Supercop to make peace in this town.

TellTaleZ, Friday, 2002-06-07, 08.25am—08.40am

OFFER-12: THE CARS

I want to tell you about something. I have a lot of cars. If you want to have a car, you can come to my shop (showroom). I sell the cars, from litle sizes to big sizes such as truck, van, and so on. I can not tell you now about my collection because this paper is very litle (the space is not enough). I can not tell you about all of them but I will tell you the wonder of my cars. My cars have radio, TV, AC and many kind of weapons. You can rob a bank use my car. If you use my car to rob a bank, the police can not catch you. You also have to know that my cars were stronger than army vehicle. My cars can change become a ship or a plane. 

I sell my cars for anybody but I don’t sell my car for bad people. To buy my cars, someone have to enter to hindrance district in my secret place. He has to go out from the district. If he can finished it, he can buy my car but if he can not finished the job that I give, he can not buy my car because a person who can not go out from the hindrance place in my secret place is a bad person. You have to know that many superheroes buy their car from my shop (showroom). They are masked rider (lektron), Janperson (the car consist of two parts. The second part is a plane type), batman (batmobile), Bicrossers, Winspector, Phantom 2040 and so on.

OK, reader!! I want to finish this writing because the paper almost finished. I will tell you about my cars but I don’t have much time. Maybe next time I can tell you. I only hope that you can be a good person. So you can buy my car.

Seller, Thursday, 2002-03-14.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> EPILOGUE >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...