Wednesday, November 22, 2000

Legenda Palui 03


A REALITY
03-10

He was very surprised. I just laughed loudly when he told me about his weird dream. He felt the dream was very real. He could not forget the dream. About his dream, I had told you before. Then, I explained to my father that dream was only flower of sleep. But he could not receive it.
After took a bath, we had a big breakfast. You know why? Our neighbor gave us a plate of kurma and a plate of goat meat. I was very happy. I never ate meat of goat for long time. I ate abon everyday. I felt boring. But on that day, I could eat the meat. I ate my part quickly because I knew that the worms in my stomach were hungry.
After finished my big breakfast, I saw my father. His breakfast was still in the number, or with other words, his breakfast was not change. I knew what he was thought. He still thought about his odd dream. He felt the dream was a danger sign for both of us. But I could not believe it. I felt that was only a big joke.
Then we had to work. I went to my room. I prepared my daily uniform. These were my uniform. A pairs of damaged shoes, a pairs of smelly stockings, a pairs of trousers and an old coat. After used my uniform, I had to choose a tie.
I had five choices, a butterfly tie, a polka dot tie, a bat tie, a long tie and an ancient tie. At last, I chose a bat tie. It was 50 centimeters wide. The color was black. It made from leather.

Originally written 14-10-2001
Image
--------------------------------------------------
>>> NEXT CHAPTER >>>




Note: Palui is a local character from Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia. His story sometimes (maybe always) bring comedy or stupid misunderstanding. He is funny character and “raja akal” or mastermind. Its fun to read the story but the story uses traditional language from local region, Banjar Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...