Wednesday, November 22, 2000

Legenda Palui 05


MR. FLOOD
05-10

After we finished our job, we took a rest all night. We got up as usual. But we did not go to work because the day was Sunday. It meant this day was a holyday. HORRAY!
Mr. Time walked very fast. Time for lunch came. I had waited the lunch bell so long. I had to give worms in my stomach some food. Without waited longer, we ate together the food until the food finish. Then we took a nap in the living room. I did not hear again the music from my stomach. I felt so sleepy. My eyes felt weight.
My father surprised when he heard a voice of water. The voice was very loud. He saw to the outer and shouted. He saw Mr. Flood wanted to visit. He shouted loudly.
“Din…..there are flood wants to visit!” Shout him.
“Easy…Dad, easy. It just illusion from the dessert!” I explained. But my opinion changed when I felt some sprinklings of the flood. Oh no, it was true. I shouted loudly. We run fastly. But our speed was not a big trouble for Mr. Flood. He could chase us. At last, we were eaten by him. He still brought us to another place. Before I knew the place, I faint.  My father too. Mr. Flood brought us until a mouth of a cave. Then he left us. We were gotten up by Mr. Alu Bobby. He was my father old friend. He was from the North Dessert. His true name was Ali Baba. But people called him Alu because Ali Baba always brought an alu as his weapon to anywhere.
Originally written 15-10-2001
Image

--------------------------------------------------
>>> NEXT CHAPTER >>>




Note: Palui is a local character from Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia. His story sometimes (maybe always) bring comedy or stupid misunderstanding. He is funny character and “raja akal” or mastermind. Its fun to read the story but the story uses traditional language from local region, Banjar Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...