Wednesday, November 22, 2000

Legenda Palui 10 [End]


NEW LIFE
10-10

Mr. Time brought me to the next century. It was millennium era. One night, my container was brought by some authorities to the shore, a place where I was found. They wanted the Banjar Tribe to change my coffin from big size to small size.
A container was too big in the museum. But when the Banjar Tribe took me out, I lived again. Of course they surprised. They shook in fright.
Finally, I entered to the Banjar Tribe. My name was changed to be Palui. I started to adapt with Banjar Tribe. I am one of the famous people in the South Kalimantan now. You wonder, are not you? Why I become so well-known? I always write my stories in a column. The column presents in Banjarmasin Post.
Now, you know the reason? Of course! One day, I heard my friend, Krakatau has a child. Its baby was born when its angry because I took a rest on its toe. The baby Krakatau had grown became a child Krakatau. They are sleeping now. I do not know when they will get up and angry like before. I can not fancy if Krakatau angry again.
I wanted to cry if I remembered my father. I spent my days with writing my stories. I wrote about my journey, my experiences, my friends, my family, my job, and other things that I could write. But you can not read my writing now. Just wait. OK, reader! I have to go now. I sleepy now. I can not continue my story again. I finish here. Bye bye.

Originally written 19-10-2001


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> FIN <<<


Note: Palui is a local character from Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia. His story sometimes (maybe always) bring comedy or stupid misunderstanding. He is funny character and “raja akal” or mastermind. Its fun to read the story but the story uses traditional language from local region, Banjar Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...