Wednesday, November 22, 2000

Legenda Palui 08


A COMMAND
08-10

I was taking a rest. This was a holiday. But my father had a job at the country side. When I was getting sleepy, I was surprised by someone. He was government officer. He gave me a letter from the government. Then, he went away.
This letter was the third letter in this month from the government. On the letter, the government commanded me to make other invention. They also did it to other inventor because the museum in the city got a disaster. Seven robbers robbed all things in the museum.  
It meant, I had to have an invention. I upset because my last invention only in my dream. But the government said that I was the inventor. Baka bakashi. If I did not have new invention, they would take their money that had given to me. I entered into big trouble unwillingly. I had to find a way to release from this trouble. Thought hard made me sick.
I had decided it. With this way, I tried to take off myself from this trouble. I asked my father to give me his permission because I would have a long journey to East World. I was very happy when he gave it. After I got my last wage from my big boss, I prepared my supply. Then I took a rest.
On the next day, I got up early. After breakfast, I would go soon. My father was very sad. But this was my way to take off myself from this trouble. Not so long I walked, I arrived at the shore. But there were no ship.
Originally written 18-10-2001

--------------------------------------------------
>>> NEXT CHAPTER >>>




Note: Palui is a local character from Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia. His story sometimes (maybe always) bring comedy or stupid misunderstanding. He is funny character and “raja akal” or mastermind. Its fun to read the story but the story uses traditional language from local region, Banjar Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...