Wednesday, November 22, 2000

Legenda Palui 09


KRAKATAU ANGRY
09-10

I had to swim because I did not find any ship. I still swim until in the middle of an ocean. In there, the waves showed off their powers. The waves were so wild. After I swam for a week, I met a team of shark. They wanted to rob me. They snapped to me. So did I.
I did not want to lose. Finally, the ocean war happened. One versus ten. Really not fair. I out went my best ability. I out went a gas that poisoned. The gas had stayed in my stomach for two weeks. The sharks run away and did not come back anymore after they smelt my disgusting gas. The planktons that also smelt it, they were dead instantly.
After thousands of days I swam, I got to Indonesia. But I still swam until an island. There were a mount on the island. The mount called Krakatau. I took a rest on its toe. Suddenly the Earth shook. I surprised.
“Duar……” Shouted Krakatau angry. Krakatau made a voice loudly. It mad. It made tsunami wave. The lava went out from its stomach. I swam instantly to save my own ass. Many kind of fish also run away from that place. A stone that fired fell down on my nose. I was dead instantly. The waves brought me to the Borneo Island, exactly in the south. I was found by Banjar Tribe. They stored me in the container. I became a mummy. I was entered into a museum called Lambung Mangkurat. I did not care about life anymore because I had dead.
Originally written 19-10-2001


--------------------------------------------------
>>> LAST CHAPTER >>>




Note: Palui is a local character from Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia. His story sometimes (maybe always) bring comedy or stupid misunderstanding. He is funny character and “raja akal” or mastermind. Its fun to read the story but the story uses traditional language from local region, Banjar Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...