Wednesday, November 22, 2000

Legenda Palui 02


A DANGER
02-10

Slowly the waves were getting higher. The waves walked to my father place. He was sleeping. He did not know if there was a big wave. But a sprinkling of water made him get up.
He was very surprised. He saw a big wave stand on his front. Before thought longer, he straight run. He run very fast. I could not count his speed. The waves also run with very high speed. The wave wanted to eat Abon because it felt very hungry.
Abon still run. He arrived in toes of liberty statue. Nothing other way. He climbed the statue. From the top of the statue, he could see the waves still hunted him wildly. But he still had a last way, made a loud voice.   
 “HELM….oh no that wrong…HELP…”his loud voice surprised me. I woke up from my sleep. His loud sound made me get up. I went to his room. I very surprised. His room confused. He talked alone. I thought he visited the world of dream.
I tried to make him get up. But I could not. Then I had a little pain plan. I run to the bathroom. I took a bucket of water. We had water in big umber although we stayed in dessert. You know the reason? Of course not! We had an oasis behind our house.
After took the water, I run again to his room. I would water his face with the water until he got up. One…Two…three…! I did it. At last, he got up.  
Originally written 14-10-2001



Image
--------------------------------------------------
>>> NEXT CHAPTER >>>




Note: Palui is a local character from Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia. His story sometimes (maybe always) bring comedy or stupid misunderstanding. He is funny character and “raja akal” or mastermind. Its fun to read the story but the story uses traditional language from local region, Banjar Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...