Wednesday, November 22, 2000

Legenda Palui 07


AN END
07-10

My attention moved to a part of the cave. I saw an ancient lamp. I approached the ancient lamp. I was sure that was the magic lamp. I did not rub the lamp because I did not have courage. Maybe the spirit inside the lamp was not a kind spirit.
I called my father. I asked his agreement before I did it. He supported me. At last, I rubbed the lamp. The magic lamp smoky. We waited a form from the smoke. We waited and waited. Slowly, the smoke lost. We disappointed. At last, we only brought some diamonds and some money.
I, my father and Alu Bobby went home. Mr. Alu went to North dessert and we went to our home. Although we did not have the magic lamp, we were happy because we had some of the treasures. With the money, we would by a TV, a radio, a motorcycle, some furniture and some food. We still walked. When we saw our home, we are surprised. Our home was not complete anymore. It was only the frames that still stood. Then, I took a sheet of paper from the door frame. A message was written on the paper. This was the message.
I am as disaster might not see the feather. Just like the law. You still lucky because I do not eat your home frames. I say thank you as much you need.
The message was from Mr. Flood. He gave a signature on the message. He was so polite. I admired him so much.
Originally written 16-10-2001
IMAGE
--------------------------------------------------
>>> NEXT CHAPTER >>>




Note: Palui is a local character from Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia. His story sometimes (maybe always) bring comedy or stupid misunderstanding. He is funny character and “raja akal” or mastermind. Its fun to read the story but the story uses traditional language from local region, Banjar Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...