Saturday, June 14, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 16



REQUEST-16: THE GREEN STONE

Hello, Reader!! I return but this is not my return. Do you know why I return? Of course… you don’t know. Ha.. J ha.. J ha.. J ha.. J JJJJ. I return because I want to ask sorry to Mr Polise about the surgery. I think the surgery is very very success but I leave something in your body. It is very very dangerous if it stays in your body. Do you know the things is? I found it in another country last year.

This is the story. Last year, I went to Tiger Island. It is not including our country. I went to the Island to make a research. I stayed there for five days. I didn’t have friends there. One day, I went to the forest. I saw a strange thing. It had a light then I took the thing. It only a stone. It had green colour. The green stone is very very complicated. I can not destroy the stone. One day, after I came back from the Island, some criminals wanted  to shoot me. They shooted me. I thought I would be dead but oh no… I am still life. The green stone protected me from the projectiles. That is the thing. I leave it in your body because I forget to take it back after I make the surgery. I use the green stone to give you a power when I change your body to be a robot cybernetic.

OK, Mr Polise. I want to finish this request because I have an appointment with my children, Batman and Robin, two superheroes from Gotham City. I want to help them. They have a big trouble now. So I have to help them soon. If I don’t help them, it mean I can not be a good father for them.
Sunday, 19-05-2002, 05.35pm-05.55pm

SURGEON


ANSWER-19: THE BEST PLAN

Hello reader! I am very happy because I can write a writing again in this magz. I want to say that I have a big plan. For my plan, I need a man or a boy to help me. But they, I mean he must be a criminal. When I read Handyman’s Request, I am very very glad. OK reader!! Especially for Handyman. I need your help. I will (actually, you will) get a lot of money if you could do my plan. I want to make Mr Polise Angry. So, I make a lot of crimes. I  need your help. I want to rob a bank. If you want to help me, you will get a lot of money.

Ok, Handyman. I wait you in my secret place. I will come to your house and bring you. So, don’t go (anywhere) for a week. Just stay at home. Don’t go everywhere. Through this request, oh I am sorry…. through this answer, I want to say my simphaty for Mr Polise because he had became a robot cybernetic but I am not afraid because I have a new friend. He is ARCHENEMY. He will be your biggest friend… oh I am sorry, I mean your biggest enemy. I hope you can protect your city from my crimes and Handyman’s crimes this week.

We would rob the biggest bank in your city. If you could catch me… I promise that you can not catch me because you will surprise when you see my new body. I have a lot of weapons from Archenemy. You can not stop us. I promise that I will be a new millionaire because I also want to rob MillionaireZ’s Banks. Ok, Mr Polise. I wait your action. I will make my best crime.

Saturday, 25-05-2002, 09.10pm-09.27pm.


Ghosto Phanthom


ANSWER-20: I WILL HELP YOU

Hello reader!! Hello, I hope you read this answer. I have an answer for Warden. I am very very sad when I read your request. I will help you destroy your enemy. I can not let them kill the fishes in your lake. Do you know what the reason is? I will tell you now. My hobby is collecting many kind of fishes. So, if they kill the fishes in the lake, I can not find another fish again.

I also like coral. I like to see them but I don’t take them because if I took them from their place, they could be died. I can not let it happen. I also can not let if they use bombs to catch the fish. They can destroy the lake if they are still use the bombs. I want to destroy them because they want to make another lake in their place and take the water from your lake. I can not let it happen. I have to fight with them. I will help you. I think you have known me but you don’t know my right name. I am a friend of Mr Polise. He (Mr Polise, Edy) calls me Rescuer. I am helper. I will help anyone who need help or contribution but they have to be a good person. I don’t want if I help wrong person. I don’t want if I help a criminal or many criminals.

OK, reader!! I want to finish this answer because I have a job now. Do you know what my job is? Of course you don’t know because I don’t tell you yet. After this, I will help my friend to catch his enemy, mosquitos. They… I am sorry, he is always tired if he catch it (them) alone. So, I help them.

Tuesday, 04-06-2002, 02.45pm-02.59pm.  

Image Green Stone
Image The Best Plan
Image Lake


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...