Sunday, June 22, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 18




OFFER-07: A SECRET OF GHOST PHANTOM
Hello reader!! Especially for Mr Polise. I am sure he will call me to buy the (incredible) secret. Of course you have known that I have Ghosto Phantom’s secrets. I know who he (really) is. Now I will tell you the way to get the secrets. I have followed a stranger. He is the person who send a writing from Ghosto phantom. I followed him for a week. Finally, he brought me to a secret place. Finally, I knew that he is Ghosto Phantom. OK, reader!! I will wait your calling if you want the (unbelievable) secrets. Goodbye, reader!!

BETRAYOR, Saturday, 2002-05-25.



REQUEST-17: A (LOVELY) DISTRICT

Hello reader! I have a request for you. I am Hunter. When you read my name, I am sure you know what my job is. Yes! Hunting. I hunt many kinds of forest animal. I didn’t hunt house animal or you can call it pet.

At this time, I have a big problem. I can not find animals in the forest. Maybe they have gone. But why? I also can not hunt because Mr. Polise’s man always chase me. Do you know where I write this request? I write this request from my secret place. No one can find my secret place, except God.
Do you know what is my request? I need a district but the district has to have a lot of animals. So I can do my job. I need hunting because it is my life. I will pay your contribution. You will get a lion’s head, a tiger’s head, a crocodile’s head and an ant’s head every week if you can help me. I also need the district is far from the city so Mr. Polise and his men can not chase me.

I hunt the forest animals used a modern weapons. I bought the modern weapons from Thieft. Do you know where Thieft got the weapons? He stole it from Inventor because Inventor didn’t want to sell the modern weapon to us. Maybe because we are the criminals.

OK, Reader! I will wait for your answer because I didn’t hunt for over one week. I feel very very hungry because I can not eat. Mr. Polise and his men always chase me. So I need your contribution soon (as fast as possible). I want to hunt all of the forest animals because they had killed my parents. That was the reason why I become a hunter. They have to pay for my parents death. (Thursday, 2002-03-21, 11.15am—11.38am)

Hunter


ANSWER-22: An ANSWER!!
Hello reader!! Hello reader!! Especially for Seller. I have read your offer. The mosquitos in your (lovely) house are strong animals because they can defeat their biggest enemy, frogs. In this time, I want to tell you that I will buy them. I want to help you. So, you will able to sleep soundly every night. Do you know another reason?
I have a restaurant. In the restaurant, I prepared a lot of foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My favourite foods is mosquitos soup. That is the reason I need mosquitos for my restaurant food. I make a kind of food use the mosquitos because people like it. I also prepared the food use worm and grasshopper. Maybe you don’t know why I make the food. I make them because they can be a (healing) drug for you. They can make you healthy. OK, I will go to your house to night. I want to buy them (mosquitos) soon because my savings almost exhausted. I hope you can be at home to night because I don’t want if your mosquitos attack me. I will bring my money. I also hope you bring your (wild) mosquitos but I don’t know the prize of your mosquitos. Maybe you have to ask the leader of the mosquitos then you call me. Do you know my number? If you do not know my (secret) number, I will give my (usual) number after I finish this (short) answer.
OK, seller. I want to know about your another animals. If you want to sell them or they disturb your dream, you can call me (everytime). I will cook them for my costumer. OK. I want to finish this (short) answer. Before I go, I will give you my number. This is my number: one zero one two five five five six nine zero.

BUYER, Friday, 2002-03-22, 02.05pm—02.26pm

Secret Image
District Image
Hunting Image
Mosquito

If you want to know the secret, please follow this link.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...