Wednesday, June 25, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 20



REQUEST-19: NEW PLACE

Hello reader! I am glad to see you again. I am very happy because I can write a writing again. But I think I have a big trouble now. Someone (Betrayor) has known about my secrets. Oh no, I can not stop it if he gave the secrets to Mr Polise because Mr Polise’men have protected him. I can not do anything. The last way is request your help, one of you. I hope you can give me a good place because Mr Polise has known about my secrets place. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to destroy my secret place because I don’t have any weapon. So, I only wait for your help.

I left my secret place after I read Betrayor’s Offer. I am sure Mr Polise will take the secret and attack me. Fortunately, Betrayor doesn’t know much about my secrets. He only know about my secret place. He doesn’t know about my identity. If he knows, maybe I have died now. Beside, I have been changed my body and my power. If Mr Polise changed became a robot cybernetic, I also change become a super-enemy. He will get a lot of troubles if he meets me.

OK, reader!! I will wait for your help but you have to know about my favourite food before you help me. I have a lot of favourite foods. So, I want you to prepare my favourite foods before you invite me to your secret place. Do you know about my favourite foods? I will tell you about them. My favourite foods are boiled whale (whale soup), shark pudding and fried scorpion. I also have favourite drinks. My favourite drinks are dragon’s milk, crab juice and crocodile’s blood. OK, reader. I hope you (a person who want to help me) can call me soon because Mr Polise and his men have strarted to chase me.

Maybe you have to call me before Monday. OK, reader!! Especially Mr Polise. I will destroy your headquarter. I will destroy your weapons. I will destroy your city and I will destroy your world, your dream. If this world have been destroyed, I would move to Mars (a planet’s name). I have a lot of friends there. They are very (very) kind to me but they can not be a good person if they met you.

OK, reader. I want to finish this (incridible) request. I have a bad thinking if I continue my request. Maybe Mr stomachache wants to visit my stomach because I didn’t eat since this morning.

Ghosto Phantom, Saturday, 2002-05-25, 05.40pm—06.01pm

REQUEST-20: I WILL WAIT YOU

Hello reader! Good night! I write goodnight because I write this request at night. I need your help, that is the (logically) reason why I write this request. This tiny request has connection with the walking island. Before I brought my animals to the walking island, there were not any (single) animals on the island.


A few weeks ago, I had brought my animals to the walking island. I wanted to protect them from Hunters. I was sure that he could not find me because the island was walking on the ocean. But oh my God. It was a bad news when I read Betrayer’s Answer for Hunter’s Request. He told Hunter where my secret place was. And now? Yes, Now Hunter had arrived on the walking island. He had destroyed Inventor’s Protector. So he could enter to this island.


Ok, Reader, that is the thriller problem. I need your help. I need your contributions. If they don’t mind, I want to ask Mr Polise, Mr. Discoverer, Mechadot, Diztro, Cino, Neo, Xaga, Phyter, Costa, Dicky and Inventor to help me.


Ok, Reader! I want to finish this request because he is still destroying the walking island. He hunts my animals. I can not let him (do everythings he wants). I will fight versus him (Hunter, Red). I want to ask sorry to Inventor and Mr. Discoverer because I can not protect your (lovely) Island. I think that is my mistake because I didn’t give any job for my spy so I can not know what will happen. I want your helps. I will wait your contribution.

Why do you have to help me? Because if Hunter kill them, you can not see them again. And animals will be extinct in this world.

By Nazurat on (Sunday, 02-06-2002, 10.10pm—10.32pm)



ANSWER 25: FOR BUYER
Hello reader!! Especially for Buyer. I want to say my (deep) sympathy for you. I think you are strongman because you live with the strong (wild) mosquitos. Maybe I can help you, Buyer. I have a tool (actually, a device). This tool (the cool name is the device), I am sure this tool (device) can catch them, your (naughty) mosquitos. Maybe you don’t believe me.

Ok, maybe I have to tell you who make the tool (device). I think you have known him. His name is Inventor. He is a person who has made the mosquito catcher. He is a clever (smart, maybe) person. I hope you can believe him but I have to tell you something. Do you know where I get the tool (device)? I steal it. Yes!! I steal it from Inventor. If you don’t want to buy the tool (device), its OK. I can understand but if you are still need the mosquito catcher, I can send it to your house or your restaurant. Through this Answer, I also want to ask sorry to Inventor because I have stolen his tool (device). I hope you (refers to Inventor) can forgive me because I did it with a reason.

This is the reason, I don’t eat for over two weeks because I don’t have any money (dollars). But at that day, I saw your house. I walked to your house and I saw you. You were very (very) busy. You made a tool (device). I didn’t know what you made (at that time) but I was very (very) happy when I saw the mosquito catcher. I knew that Buyer need it. So, I made a plan to steal your tool (device), the mosquito catcher. OK, Inventor. That is the reason. Do you know why I don’t have any money? Because I don’t have (any) work. I am unemployed. That is the best reason why I steal your tool (device), the mosquito catcher. I also want to ask sorry for Buyer because he has to buy a tool (device) from a theft llike me.

THIEFT, Sunday, on 06.20 pm—06.42 pm.

Image Secret Place
Image Forest
Image Catcher


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...