Saturday, June 7, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 15




NEWS-02: ANOTHER NEWS
Hello reader! We meet again. We meet in this magz. I am TelltaleZ. In this time, I bring a good news for people and a bad news for criminals. I want to tell you that Mr Polise had been returned to this world. Surgeon had been helped by Druger and then Surgeon had helped Mr Polise. That is the good news. Mr Polise returns among us. He will protect us from the criminals. Criminals can not do their job again. That is the bad news.
After this sentence, I will tell you about new Mr Polise. Mr Polise has a big power after Surgeon uses a strange medicine from Druger. Mr Polise also has a lightspeed speed. He can run faster than cheetah. Maybe next time I will ask Mr Polise to search My father to send my letters. Mr Polise (the new Mr Polise) had be.. oh, I am sorry! He had changed become a robot cyber (cyborg, maybe, Edy). He has a lot of weapons in his body (it seems like Inspector Gadget, you know?, Edy). Mr Polise also can fly like the bird.
Do you know Mr Polise’s favourite cartoon? Of course I know. It is Dragon Ball Z (its not cartoon. Its anime from Japan, Edy). He likes Son Goku, the superhero (superstar in that anime, Edy). Mr Polise is very very happy because he can fly like his hero, Son Goku (the Strongest human in the world, Edy).
OK, I will continue the (unbelievable) news. Mr Polise is very very happy (square happy, Edy) because Inventor gives him a super car. Inventor makes the super car when the surgery is walking (running is the best choice for the word, Edy). The super car has a lot of weapons. In can change to be a robot. Mr Polise call his super robot… oh, I mean his super car as Thundertron because it can make a thunder. Mr Polise uses it (thundertron) to catch the criminals but maybe he will get a lot troubles. Do you know why? Because one of the criminals have finished his study in U.S.A.H. He will be a new inventor. He is called Archenemy)!!
TellTaleZ, Sunday, 2002-05-19, 01.30pm-01.53pm   


REQUEST-14: A JOB
Hello reader!! This is my first writing in this magz. I am Handyman (my nick name). Before I tell you about my request, I will tell you about my life history. This history make me become a Criminal.
Last year, I stayed in my big house. I stayed with my little brother. We don’t have any mother and father. One day, a group of robber visited my house. They were very very strong. I and my little brother could not fight versus them. They robbed all of my properties. They also burned my big house. I was very sad because I could not protect my kawai little brother. He was burned. I can not do anything.
Since that time, I decided to be a criminal. I also want to search the robber. I want to take revenge to them. That is the reason why I become a criminal. In this request, I want a job. I hope one of you can give me a job. I can do a lot of bad things. Kill mosquitos, burn the garbage, etc. OK, reader. I will wait for your jobs.
I meet my friend yesterday. He knew about the robber but they stayed in another continent. So, I need much money to chase them. I want to finish this (horrible) Request. Because this is my first writing, I don’t have much experiences like Ghosto Phantom, Surgeon, Druger, Mr Polise, Inventor, Mr Dizcoverer etc. OK, reader! I will wait for your job. I also need information about the robber. I will wait for your news. I want to take revenge for my little brother. I have to take it. I can not sleep soundly before I take it. OK, reader! Remember me, Handyman!! I will help your bad jobs. I am criminal. Don’t ask me to do a good job.
HANDYMAN (Saturday, 25-05-2002, 07.15am-07.43am)


REQUEST-15: THEY HAD COME
Hello, reader!! I hope you read my Request. I need your help. They had came to my district. They wanted to destroy my district. You have to destroy them. It has connection with my job. My job is to protect the lake of this City. I have to protect the lake from persons who want to destroy this lake. They use boms to catch the fishes. I can not let them (do as they please). If they are still do it, you can not see a lot of fishes again. They also use trawler to catch fishes. I have to protect the lake from destruction but I can not protect it alone. I need your help. I also see that they take a lot of corals of the lake. They also take the water to make another lake on their district. If they had done it, you can not see our lake again because they had brought our lake to their place. They also take the animals that stay in the lake such as turtle, tortoise, crab, etc. I am sorry I don’t know their name because I never meet them.
OK, reader!! Please help me. I have to bring… I am sorry I write a wrong sentence. I have to drive out them from my district because since they came, I could not do my hobby or my habit. Do you know what my hobby or my habit is? Or course (maybe). My hobby is swimming. That is the reason. They use bombs on the lake so I could not swim. If I don’t sleep… sorry… if I don’t swim, I can be sick. OK!! Reader!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Warden, Monday, 03-06-2002, 07.30pm-07.47pm


-----------------------------------------------------------
Image 03


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...