Sunday, June 29, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 21



ANSWER-26: I WILL HELP YOU

Hello, Ghosto Phantom. I have read your Request. I am very (very) sad when I knew that your secrets had been known by Mr Polise. Maybe I can help you. I want you to accept my help. I have a secret place on an island. You can not find my island in the (usual) map. But you can find my island if you go to the North for 1000 kilometres from my house. I hope you can come to my house. So, I can bring you to my secret place. You are the best criminal because you can run away from Mr Polise. When you stay in my secret place, I hope you can give me your secret to run away from Mr Polise.

In my secret place, I have prepared your favourite foods. I have got one shark, one whale, two dragons, one thousand scorpions, ten crocodiles, fifty crabs, and one thousand Mosquitos. Do you surprised when you read Mosquitos? Don’t worry. It is not for you but I will give them for my frogs. I have one hundred frogs in my island. I asked them to protect my island from my enemy (enemies).

OK, reader!! Especially for Ghosto Phantom, maybe you can be one of my friends because I am a criminal too (top ten wanted). Beside, my body also changed became a robot. My body has a lot of weapons. I also can fly like BatMan (maybe Superman).

Now I want to tell you about the street if you want to come to my house. Before you start, you have to find a thing. It is like a moon at night. It has three brothers. It stays in your city. If you had found it, you had to go to the North. After two blocks, turn left then go for ten blocks again. After that, you have to turn left for two miles. After that, you will find a big building. OK, I will continue the rule on the next line.

You have to enter into the big building and go to the second floor. On the second floor, you have to find the door which has your birthday date. After you find the (certain) door, you have to go into that (certain) room. In the (destined) room you will find a secret way. In the way, you will see a secret vehicle. If you want to go to my secret place, you have to ride my secret vehicle. It will bring you for two days to my secret place on that island. But don’t worry, you can find your favourite Foods in the vehicle.

DEZTROYER, Saturday, 2002-05-25, 06.04pm—06.26pm


ANSWER-27: I WILL COME
Hello, Reader!! Especially for my friend, Nazurat. I have read your request. I am very (very) sad when I know that you have a big problem. Your problemo is very (very) big but don’t worry, I will help you. I will protect the walking island from Hunter. I can not ley him kill the animals on the island because he was not the person who find the Island, but Mr. Discoverer.
The discoverer is one of my friend, Mr Discoverer. At that time, he was sleeping soundly, he was helped by Inventor.
OK, Reader!! Especially for Nazurat. I had called another people which can help me. I called Mr Discoverer when he was eating his dinner. I called Betrayor when he was sleeping. I called Millionaire when he was spending his holiday on the his island. I called Hillbilly when he was making a river in his village. I called Churl when he was riding his motor bike. I called Tourist when he was  staying in the zoo to watch a lot of animals. I called Alien when he was flying use his super plane. I called Bookworm when he was reading a book (I hope it was manga entitled “One Piece”). Do you know what the tittle is? Of course you don’t know. I am sorry. I also didn’t know because he didn’t tell me what he read. I called Government when he was protecting this country from another enemy. I called TellTale when he was writing a new story for his book. I called Surgeon when he was operating someone.
OK, Reader!! I want to finish this answer because I have to call Gabby and Inventor to help me. I call them because I have bad thinking about that (your problem). (Monday, 03-06-2002, 09.10pm—09.35pm)
Mr Polise


OFFER-08: SUPER EGGS

Hello, reader!! I return. I write again (This Offer) because I have something for you. I will write request if I don’t have something and want to have it. OK, reader. Before I tell you about the thing, I want to tell you about my plan if the thing is bought by someone (one of you). If I got the money, I would buy a big white house. I would build it on an island (a small island). I would buy a small island and buy the animals. If I had the money, I would buy a lot of weapons for my small island. I used it (them) to protect my island from mr Polise. I know that Mr Polise has become a robot cyber but I have a new friend. He is Archenemy. I met him last year in a train. He can make a lot of things. He is like Inventor but he walk on the darkness street (left way, Lost way). He makes a thing to destroy the (once beautiful) world. He is my best friend because he always help me to search the money. Yesterday, he came to my house, my old house. He brought a lot of bombs. That is the thing. I am very (very) happy because he came when I needed much money. He gave me the bombs. He asked me to sell the bombs. So, I help him because he always help me. And now, I make this Offer for the bombs. If you wanted the bombs, you could call me. I have a handphone. I stole it last month. OK, reader!! This is my number, zero zero one zero nine four nine zero and six. I hope you don’t call me when I am sleeping because noone can make me get up, except my mother. And you are not my mother (of course). In short, I will wait your answer.
THIEFT, Saturday, 2002-05-25, 06.00 pm—06.23pm  


Image Place
Image Jungle
Image bomb


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...