Monday, June 23, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 19



ANSWER-23: I WANT IT
Hello reader, especially for Betrayor. Ia heve read your (interesting) offer. Your estimate is (really) right. I want the secrets. I want to catch him. I don’t know why I can not cath him. I think he has known my plan if I wanted to catch him.

Now I want to tell you one of my experiences about Ghosto Phantom. One day, I have a plan to catch him because I have an informant that he will make acrime in the Stone City. So, I called my men. I made a big (really huge) plan with them. I am sure he can not run from my (perfect) plan (if he don’t know about my plan). But I was wrong. He knew about my biggest plan for him. He called me through my handphone. He said that he had known about my plan. I can not do anything again. But I was still protect the Stone City for a week until he went from the Stone City.

I need the secret to cath him because he had done a lot of crimes. Through this (lovely) answer, I also need people’s help to protect their own city. If they didn’t want to protect their (lovely) city, then, who will protect the city?

OK, I want to finish this answer because I have an appointment with my (cute) men. I will make a plan to cath Ghosto Phantom (after I got the secrets of Ghosto Phantom from you, Betrayor). If you (betrayor) need money for your secrets, I will pay it because (recently) I have a lot of money. Yesterday, MillionaireZ gave me much money. Do you know why he give me so much money? Of course you don’t know because I don’t tell you. Actually, I also do not know why he gave me so much money. OK!! Reader!! Goodbye!! See you again. Take care of yourself.
Mr Polise, Saturday, 2002-05-26, 11.35am—11.54am.

ANSWER-24: DISTRICT FOR HUNTER


Hello, Hunter. I think you have waited some contributions for you. Yes, I have some good news for you. I have some contributions for you but only in the informations form. I hope you can receive my informations for your request. I have read your request. Before I tell you my answer, I want to say or maybe write some sentences about your parents’s death. Condolence. I am very very sorry to hear (or maybe read) that. Oh dear. I am sorry to hear (or maybe read) the news. How terrible for you (not for me). Oh, that is bad luck for you. OK! And now I will tell you about some informations.


I know where you can find a lot of animals. You also… oh, that is wrong. But (the right sentence) you need much money to find the secret forest. The forest is on an island. Mr. Polise will get trouble if he wants to catch you because the island can move. The island can move from a place to another place. The island was found by Mr. Discoverer. The island is called the walking island.  

In fact, there was not animal there. But I heard news that Nazurat brought all of his animals to the walking island a week ago. But you can get a big trouble (maybe) because Inventor protected the island from the strangers. Or you can read that the walking island is protected by Inventor or the island was in Inventor’s protection. But if you are good hunter, you will like the hindrance. The hindrance can make you stronger than before. You also have to bring a lot of weapons to destroy the unbeatable protection. At now, the island is near the South America. You can go now to the spot or you will wait the walking island. I want to hear your success. Oshiete kudasai. (Saturday, 23-03-2002, 06.50am-07.09am)

BETRAYER

REQUEST-18: SOME HELPS

Hello, reader!! I am Buyer. I have a big trouble now. I write this writing to ask your contribution. First, I want to tell you the reason why I write this Request. I have a (simple) restaurant. I make food from worms, grasshopper and.. mosquitos. I have trouble with the last animal. I get the mosquitos from the Forest. But after I buy the mosquitos from Seller, I get a big trouble. After they go out from Sleer’s house, they came into my house. This is the (unexpected) trouble. I can not catch the mosquitos for my restaurant food. Seller is (really) right. the mosquitos are very (very) strong. They can defeat frogs. They also have a secret place in my house. I can not find them at day light but they will attack me at (silent) night. I can not avoid them. They are very (very) smart. That is the trouble, reader!! I hope you can help me. I hope one of you can be a rescuer for me. I have to cath them soon because my mosquitos (from the forest), all of them have been used for my food resturant. I can not get any mosquitos from the forest again because there are a forest guard. My men can not enter the forest to catch mosquitos. If I don’t catch the mosquitos from Seller, my customers will search or move to another restaurant. If that are happen, I can not get more money. I use the money for my friends. They are in another continent. Do you know why they there? Of course you don’t know. They study to be a good person, clever (smart, maybe) person. They want to help Government lead this country. OK, reader!! I wait your answers!!
Buyer, Sunday, 2002-05-12, 05.50am—06.10am.

Secret Image
Hunting Image
Mosquitos


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...