Tuesday, June 3, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 14



ANSWER-17: THE ANSWER ABOUT MEDICINES FOR SURGEON

Good … good … good Hello reader! I am very happy because I can write a writing in this magz. I am very happy when I am writing this answer because I have eaten my lunch. My stomach doesn’t make any sound again. OK!
Now I want to tell you why I write this writing (answer). I have read a request from (someone called) Surgeon. He asks me to give him some of my medicines. He wants to use it for Mr Polise. He wants to help Mr polise.
OK, Surgeon! I want to help you. I also wants to help Mr Polise. I will give some medicines that you ask. I have them (the medicines) for three hundred years. I will send the medicines through a big plane. If I can not send them use a plane, I will use a big train to send the magazine, oh I am sorry, I mean the medicines.
Do you know where the big train stops? Of course you don’t know. I also don’t know. I am sorry. Maybe next time, we will know where the big train stops. Oh no!! a bad thing disturb me (its called sleepy). I think I can not continue this interesting writing because Mr Sleepy has attacked me. I have to cover this blank page use a good thing. Maybe you have known about it. If you do not know, I will tell you now. Do you know the good thing is?
I have to cover this magazine, oh I am sorry, I mean this magz use my words. If I can not do it, then I hope you can help me. I have to go home now. OK. Its because I have to get (some) sleep. I also want to return to my dream. In reality, I have a lot of dreams. I have to catch my dreams. I hope you also can catch your dreams. (Thursday, 16-05-2002, 05.05pm--05.27pm)
DRUGER

ANSWER-18: AN ANSWER

I write this writing (answer) before I eat my dinner. I leave my big dinner on the table in the kitchen in my house. Do you know what my dinner is? Of course you know after I tell you. He he he he.. my big dinner are boiled elephant, whale pudding, and friend.. oh I am sorry, I mean fried dinosaurs. Maybe you surprise when you read “dinosaurs”. I have many kinds of dinosaurs. I keep them on an island. I take them one by one formy dinner once a month.

OK, reader, especially Jailer. I want to finish this writing (answer) because my dinner have waited for me. If I don’t go to the kitchen (soon), maybe my (big) cats have eaten my big dinner. But before I finish this Answer (right!!), I will give you my answer. I can not forgive you. I can not give you my amnesty. You have run away from my jail and now you ask sorry? NO WAY. I can not give you sorry. I also hope that you can not get much money because if you could get much money, you would make a lot of crimes. So, I hope you will be suffer (for ever). But I am still wait for you action and you have to remember that you will not able to defeat me. I will try and try to stop or defeat your crimes. I am sure you can not success with your crimes.

OK, reader. I want to finish this writing (wrong again, you are wrong, Mr polise, Edy) because my stomach have made a bad sound/voice. I can not hear it so long. I can be passed out if I don’t eat (of course, Edy) my dinner (your big dinner, Edy). Goodbye reader!

NB: I hate Edytor!!

(Thursday, 2002-06-06, 08.20pm--08.36pm)

Mr. POLISE


NEWS-01: THE FIRST NEWS

Hello reader!! I am a new person in this magz. I am sure you don’t know about me. OK, reader!! I will introduce myself. My name is TellTaleZ. I was born in Dragon Island on 42th March 20XXX. My father is a famous superhero. I think you have known about him. He is Archangel. I think I forget something. Oh, I remember it now. My father was in another planet now. He got a job from the (unknown) planet. Maybe next year, my father have arrived in this world (planet). My mother was a famous detective. She is Sylph.
OK, reader. Since this News Page, I will come to tell you about what I know. This is my first news. This is about Mr Polise and Prisoner. Prisoner asked help and Mr Deztroyer gave it but a person who called Betrayor knew their plan and gave the plan to Mr. Polise. So, Mr Polise can stop Prisoner to go out from the Prison. Mr Polise also can catch a lot of Betrayers from Police department. OK, that is the news.
Through this NEWS, Mr Polise said thank you for Betrayor because he had helped him to stop Mr Deztroyer but I have a bad news. Mr Polise can not catch Mr Deztroyer.
Reader, I want to finish this news but before I do it, I want to say thank you to the Writer because he want to listen my news and he want to write this news. He is very very kind to me.
OK, reader!! Wait for me. I will come again ang bring you a lot of (hot) news that I know. But if I don’t know (about it), I am sorry because I only a human. I am not a superhero like my father.
(Thursday, 2002-05-09, 05.35pm--05.55pm)
TELLTALEZ

Image 01
Image 02
Image 03


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...