Monday, June 16, 2003

MAGZ EDITION 17



ANSWER-21: ABOUT ME!!
Hello, reader!! It is wrong if it hello kitty because I don’t talk with a child of cat. Hello, once again I say it especially for Surgeon. I have read your writing (your Request). I want to answer your sorry. Before that, I want to say thanks because you had helped me. You had changed me became a new Mr Polise. I am very (very) happy in my form now. Although people see me as human but when I changed to be cybernetic form, I become a robot. I like it.

About the green stone, it doesn’t matter to me. Even it always help me when I want to catch the criminals. In other wors (other sentences) I forgive you, Surgeon. The green stone can be my friend because it always come in my dream. It always give me a lot of advices.

OK, surgeon, that is an answer for you. Now I want to say thanks to Inventor. Inventor, I am very (very) happy when you give me the super car. I call it Thundertron. I have a big story about Thundertron. Although Thundertron’s power is under Tornado’s power, your magic car, I am very (very) happy because Thundertron can help me catch the criminals. Thundertron can run on the ground, fly in the sky, and run on the ocean but I have a bad thinking about next day. I think I will have a big enemy. He is very (very) strong and smart. He is an Inventor like you. He is called Archenemy. Through this answer, I want to ask your help if he is really comes. I know about him from the green stone, the starnge stone from Surgeon. OK, Inventor. Onece again I want to say thanks for you…
Sunday, 2002-05-19, 09.35pm—09.56pm.
Mr Polise..



NEWS-03: OUR ENEMY

Hello, reader!! I return again. I bring a hot news for you. This is about Ghosto Phantom and Handyman. They had done their plan. They said that the plan is the biggest plan of Ghosto Phantom. Ghosto Phantom robbed the biggest bank in the city and Handyman robbed MillionaireZ’s Bank. In fact, Mr Polise could not stop Mr…oh I am sorry..I mean Ghosto Phantom. Mr Polise got a lot of trouble when he wanted to stop Ghosto Phantom. Ghosto Phantom had changed. He became a super criminal. Ghosto Phantom also brought a lot of weapons. Mr Polise was very sad because his car (Thundertron) was defeated by Ghosto Phantom’s mobile (Thunderghost). And about Handyman, he could be defeated but he was defeated not by Mr Polise. He was defeated by My Father, Archangel. He came to this world with his new friend. His name is Galaxy Cop. Gladiator, ArchCop also his friends. They want to catch all of criminals in this world. They also know about…. Archenemy. They say that Archenemy is their Prisoner but he run away from Galaxy Prison. It is not easy to defeat him. We have to unite to defeat him. They say that Inventor, Surgeon, Mr Polise, Bomber, Nazurat, Government, BookWorm, Betrayor and HiIlBilly have to unite (their Force).



OK, reader. I want to finish this news because I have to help my father to make a formula. It can make me became a supercop. I also want to be a superhero. I will help my father. I will help my world. Just wait for my action. I will be a new superhero.

Saturday, 25 May 2002, 10.15am—10.41am

TELLTALEZ



OFFER-06: THE MOSQUITOS         

Hello, reader!! Good morning. I want to offer about my animals. I have a house but I can not sleep soundly because they always disturb me. I hope you can help me. Do you know about the animals? Of course you don’t know. The animals are mosquitos and mosquitos. I have used a lot of way to drive out them from my (lovely) house but it doesn’t work (very very well). I have used mosquitos poison (the name mosquitos drugs is not quite right) but they don’t feel it. I can not kill them because they have a secret place in the my house. When I am sleeping, they go out from their secret place and attack me. Although I use a thick clothes, they are still can bite my body. I also have tried to invite their big enemy to come to my house. Do you know who is their big enemy? Maybe you have known, frogs. I ask them to kill and protect me from mosquitos. But oh no.

The mosquitos are stronger than the frogs. The frogs run and they are afraid. So, I need your help. I can not do anything again to drive out the mosquitos. I offer them to you. Maybe you can help me because the leader of the mosquitos said that they will go out from my house if there is someone want to buy them. They will use the money to buy bloods in hospital and send it for their family in other continent. Their family can not get blood because the people in other continent always fight day and night. So, the hunger visits their family district.

OK, reader! That is my Offer. I hope one of you want to buy them because I have not sleep for over one week. If you buy them, they will go out from my house and I can sleep soundly every night. Thank you for your attention.
Thursday, 21-03-2002, 06.05am-06.27am
SELLER

Image Gif
Image Enemy
Image Mosquito Hunter


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>> NEXT EDITION >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...