Friday, November 24, 2006

Horoscop: ARCHER??


SAGITARIUS


If your zodiac is sagitarius, I think you have bad talent. I can smell it. If that is true, I have some messages for you. You have to train your good skills. If you don’t do it, you can not get to work. You can be an unemployed. Maybe your title is the jobseeker. If you don’t have job, you can come to my office. I have one job for you. You can help me make white bombs from crocodiles eggs. I want to destroy famine, hunger, ignorance, poverty, crime, war and its friends. I hope you can help me in my office. If you don’t want it, its OK. I don’t cry although you don’t help me. I have the last message for you. You have to use an umbrella when rainy day. If you don’t use it, you can be sick. You are sick because your army in the your body can not defeat the enemy. (28-01-2002)
Image taken from http://kamenrider.wikia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...