Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Horoscop: DOMBA??


ARIES


If your zodiac is aries, I have some messages for you. But I have bad news for you. I have written the messages on a paper. Then I stored it on a bank. But two days ago, Mr. Flood brought the bank to a far far way place. I could not stop it. So, I could not tell it to you because I forget the messages. I can not find the bank but I heard the bank is on the moon now. Of course I cant go there. When I have found the messages, I will tell you the messages. First, don’t eat grass like aries do. Second, don’t look at the shining sun. Third, hunger will come if food don’t enter your stomach. I think I have remembered the messages. So you need not to wait fot the messages anymore. OK. Goodby readers!!
(29-01-2002)
Image taken from http://kamenrider.wikia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...