Friday, December 22, 2006

Horoscop: CAPRI???


CAPRICORN


If your zodiac is capricorn, I have some messages for you. If you want to have vacation, maybe I can help you. I have an island. The island is called dinosaur island. Two thousand years ago, my great great grandfather bought the island. He gave me the island when I was fifty years old. You can stay there. The island is very very beautifull. There are two mounts. Maybe they are a couple. They have a baby. But five days ago, I had killed the baby. There are many kind of dinosaurs. They are stegosaur, triceratops, hadrosaurs, velociraptors, and my best friend, tyranosaur reX. I wait you there, Capricorn. But you have to have the tickets. If you don’t have it, you can not visit my island. (01-02-2002)
Image taken from http://kamenrider.wikia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...